Talk

Advanced search

Where have all the fit and interesting men gone part 12a

(1002 Posts)
lou33 Wed 30-Sep-09 08:39:33

seeing as there has been discussion about using 13

(not that it bothers me)

i feel sorry for myself my back is still playing up, and i just tripped and made it hurt in the usual lower back place

thesouthsbelle Wed 30-Sep-09 09:27:04

yay! new one will load on my phone now!

abouteve Wed 30-Sep-09 10:53:31

Just marking my place.

sincitylover Wed 30-Sep-09 11:02:13

same here Eve.

My eye still looks quite bad still quite black on the top browbone and yellow and black underneath.

Am meeting samename tomorrow briefly and then prob for a longer period on Sat during the day.

Not much else going on here. Going for a proper evening out on Sunday - someone at work plays in a blues band and is doing a gig at a pub in Covent Garden so am going with a friend - my ds1 and her ds can also come in pub or we might send them to cinema

my place too.

lou33 Wed 30-Sep-09 12:41:57

ds1 has a chest infection apparently

no school til monday i have been told

antibiotics administered, i reckon he will be on the up by friday dont you?

thesouthsbelle Wed 30-Sep-09 13:51:40

OH DEAR THAT'S NOT GOOD lOU,

(oops sorry) tbh it depends on how he reacts to the meds.

have been mulling things over more and more today as well. he's being sacked off.

lou sad.. thats not good. suppose will depend on meds... still 3 days worth so should have kicked in by friday.

belle - did the malibu help in decision making grin

lou33 Wed 30-Sep-09 15:57:38

he WILL be fine

repeat after me!

i think i would do the same belle

thesouthsbelle Wed 30-Sep-09 16:19:14

nope i've just decided that what is really really annoying me is the fact that he clicks his fingers and expects me to come running - and well I run for NO man

in other news thou he has text me today (and i've gone wobbly. (we also spoke on FB this am - i'm debating if to text back & just leave it until tomorrow or just totally ignore him from now on in)

still gonna be having wobblers thou as I'm still really into him, and everything still stands that I said on the other thread I do think he's worth the risk, but no man will make me run - should be the other way around

<claps hands for belle>...you go girl.. thats how it should be.

thesouthsbelle Wed 30-Sep-09 16:28:28

now just got to put that into practice.

fingers crossed he's fine Lou.

lou33 Wed 30-Sep-09 18:47:15

i'd be inclined to just tell him he is behaving like a nobber and you are sending him on his way

passmyglassplease Wed 30-Sep-09 20:17:31

Don't dump him belle, just back off and let him come to the decision by himself. Then at least you will never have regrets that he was the "one" and that he got away.

passmyglassplease Wed 30-Sep-09 20:22:10

Evening to everyone,

lou, keep taking the pain killers, glad to hear that a massage is on its way!

I am back to my happy normal self and shall be lurking on here living vicariously! grin

lou33 Wed 30-Sep-09 20:42:37

i have had my twice daily phone calls from lb now, and filled my belly, so am off to watch a mindless film assisted by the valium for my back

happy days

notevenamousie Wed 30-Sep-09 22:04:41

Well done belle - I think it's good to make these decisions for yourself, don't wait about for him to tell you.

I have had a very happy evening. Definitely promoted to bf (with his agreement tho it was me that cautiously mentioned it) and still under the impression that he is very lovely. Had a couple of hours talking and, um, snuggling blush which just keeps getting better despite initial reservations (did I manage to avoid innuendo that time?!)

What I am truly rubbish at is telling other people - try to drop it casually in conversation but for some reason get stupidly anxious or feel worried about what people think. Which is mad, because he makes me really happy, why wouldn't I want to share that?

thesouthsbelle Wed 30-Sep-09 22:31:29

glad things are looking up mousie.

I'm still deciding on him - since 6 he's text 3 times and rung once - althou has laughed when I said I was blowing off steam tonight with the girls - said - arn't u just going to the cinema - erm... no also to the pub!!!

(infact.....it's friends for drinks but well it's all the same still the girls together having a laugh n blowing off steam.)

glad everyone's ok today thou.

morning all... so belle - are you still meeting gymboy today?

thesouthsbelle Thu 01-Oct-09 07:43:22

apparently so, but am not going to hold my breath.

how many times has he canx or rearranged on you since you met?

thesouthsbelle Thu 01-Oct-09 08:00:59

twice, (the last 2 fridays only)

to be fair he came over when he was totally totally knackered after hockey, only stayed for about 2 hours b4 he was half asleep - I did say he shouldn't ave come over but he said he wanted to.

lou33 Thu 01-Oct-09 09:57:39

morning

my pills worked too well last night i think
i got up and did the school run and went into town for cash and petrol and remembered i had no bra on

i felt nekkid

rectified now tho

thesouthsbelle Thu 01-Oct-09 10:11:15

LMFAO!

lou33 Thu 01-Oct-09 10:50:12

its because i took the valium and the codeine i think lol

felt good at the time though

just not when it suddenly dawned on me about the bra whilst talking to ds2's one to one helper

lol

This thread is not accepting new messages.