Talk

Advanced search

I just got asked on a date

(6 Posts)
BeauticianNotMagician Fri 25-Sep-09 14:04:06

Sorry had to post my news I have never been asked out on a proper date.Every relationship i have been in has just been guys ive met on nights out.
I had to call in to work today for cover as i have no hot water and it was the emergency plumber that asked me out.
Not sure if i will take him up on it just excited to be asked.smile

janess404 Fri 25-Sep-09 14:19:46

Nothing to lose you dont have to marry the guy enjoy yourself at least you know he is employed ;)

BeauticianNotMagician Fri 25-Sep-09 14:25:24

This is true janess404.I have been on my own for two and a half years so would be nice to go on a date i guess.

janess404 Fri 25-Sep-09 15:42:01

Then go dont be too keen and falling in love just go do something casual like a couple of drinks or pizza express or similar enjoy just getting out think of it as practice.

BeauticianNotMagician Fri 25-Sep-09 16:36:51

janess404 practice hee hee i like the sound of that.The last time i really dated was about seven years ago so just scares me a bit.

janess404 Fri 25-Sep-09 17:06:39

So you have nothing to lose and if you mess it up well its not like you are crazy about the guy go out there get at ease talking and just been around adult company if you know wwhat i mean, if you decide you like him after that its a bonus, if not well you can learn from it for next time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now