Talk

Advanced search

Success - have faith

(6 Posts)
beenaroundtheblock Tue 08-Sep-09 21:19:05

so, we went to court today. ExP tried to treat the Judge like he treats me. He tried to instruct the judge to order a review of DSs nursery (demanding that he was better off 3 days a week with him rather than at the nursery that I am paying for) and he said I was an unfit Mum. Cafcass and the judge were fair. He threw all sorts of allegations at me but they listened. Have faith. just say it as it is......

MaggieVirgo Tue 08-Sep-09 21:23:04

What a lovely story!! he'll be telling everybody who'll listen that the judge was an incompetent who reads too many women's magazines. (I know the type)

beenaroundtheblock Tue 08-Sep-09 21:25:59

Yes, but we are back again soon and it may change. BUT.... I just wanted to show others that there is some hope out there

yippeeeee Tue 08-Sep-09 22:10:32

great news. hope it goes so well for me...........

GypsyMoth Wed 09-Sep-09 21:11:19

yes have faith...i have a lovely cafcass officer!! they DO exist

easytosay Fri 11-Sep-09 11:57:08

Well done, it sounds like a small victory!!

Not wanting to put the dampeners on anything but have you thought about what is going to happen when cafcass are involved?

What sort of access to plan for the future?

Your EXH will get over nights eventually unless he poses a real threat and you would have to prove this.

You need to start considering what you feel long term would be the best arrangement for your ds when it comes to over night contact.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now