Talk

Advanced search

Today I lost all hope

(3 Posts)
LittleMarshmallow Mon 07-Sep-09 14:30:20

I have posted before about xh and ds and how xh was feeding ds the food he is allergic to.
Now despite my better judgement I did agree to increase his contact from 3hrs once a week to one day 8-5 and so I thought it was all sorted.

My solicitor told me not to turn up to court as she was aware that it was all agreed. Xh turns up this morning demanding over night contact despite the new increased hours only being in place for 2 sessions. The sherrif has decided to request a new court date next week so I can hear his reasons as to why he (the sherrif) will allow overnight contact.

I want to cry, there is nothing I can do about this, I am powerless to stop him from having overnight contact but I do not trust him to look after ds and his allergies properly and he doesnt even have to prove to the court he knows what he is doing.

I know there is no advice but I just needed to vent.

thesouthsbelle Mon 07-Sep-09 14:44:20

why exactly did the sols. say this? is this the same one as b4, i'd deffo get a new sols. your one sounds crap tbh.

LittleMarshmallow Mon 07-Sep-09 15:01:00

It wasnt my solicitor that said this, it was the sherrif. I actually had her backing as the contact had been increased.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now