Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Argh fgs why does nothing ever go to plan

(6 Posts)
NervousNutty Thu 03-Sep-09 17:23:30

Xp has the kids on a Friday night. Whilst they have been off school he has been having them from around 2/3pm on the Friday until 2pm on the Sat.

So far on those Fridays I haven't really had anything planned, not had to be anywhere or do anything.

Typically though, this Friday I had dedcided to go to the college to see about a course or two. Most of the courses start next week and enrolment has already started. I haven't applied for any yet so haven't even had an interview.

Anyway, I now can't go because xp is ill, which I know isn't his fault but fgs.

LIZS Thu 03-Sep-09 17:34:06

Could he really not even manage a couple of hours tomorrow, with them in front of a dvd ?

NervousNutty Thu 03-Sep-09 17:42:22

He said he would still have them, but he sounds like death warmed up and I reall don't want them getting it if I can help it.

Ds had a poor attendance level last year due to illness and the school were really shitty about so I'd rather avoid it if I can.

My mums working else she'd have them.

I will have to ring tommorow and se if I can go on Monday but I'll have to take dd1 with me as she won't have gone back to school.

LIZS Thu 03-Sep-09 17:45:51

Could he not have her on Monday instead ? Maybe he'll feel better tomorrow ?

NervousNutty Thu 03-Sep-09 17:48:12

He could have her on Monday I suppose.

He said he'd let me know tommorow how he felt, but he sounded quite bad so i'm not hopeful.

I'm not even sure if I can apply for anything now or if it is too late. Will ring and speak to someone tommorow I think.

NervousNutty Thu 03-Sep-09 17:55:24

Just checked the site and enrolement seems to run for the whole of next week and most courses start on 14th, so hopefully going next week should be ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now