Talk

Advanced search

Had enough, anyone know any free dating websites?

(5 Posts)
Brad79 Fri 31-Jul-09 20:37:06

Hello

I've had enough of spending long nights alone.

Could anyone reccomand any free dating websites?

I'm just after a bit of harmless flirting and seeing whats out there so to speak. I've been split from my exp for over a year and I feel the need to drive ahead. Have a bit of me time so to speak, as I have my two beautiful DS to look after all the time, but my family are very helpful in looking after them to have a break.

goldenpeach Fri 31-Jul-09 23:30:14

Did this search for you

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=free+dating+sites&btnG=Search&meta=cr%3DcountryUK|coun tryGB

Copy and paste in your browser. I met my DP through a London site so no good for you as you don't live in the capital.

Online dating can work! See if any of your local paper have a section... Sometimes it's not too pricey.

Not sure about the harmless flirting, many women online are after a relationship. Good luck.

ridingjoker Sat 01-Aug-09 08:19:18

brad - pof(plentyoffish.com) is free and pretty busy in some areas. but you have to weed out alot of weird and wonderful.

good luck
have fun
and remember.... gsoh required for the crazies who will email you.

Tortoise Sat 01-Aug-09 13:31:51

I like single with kids dating. You can have a free profile but need to pay to be able to read messages. I decided to pay for membership because i hadn't had any luck on POF or Smooch.

MuthaHubbard Sun 02-Aug-09 12:52:58

am on pof myself...and as rj says, strap on your sense of humour and have several pinches of salt to hand!

i think there are some genuine people on there also though (well i hope so!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now