Talk

Advanced search

You know my last thread on ex mil....

(14 Posts)
NervousNutty Fri 17-Jul-09 18:21:41

when I said she had sent all pics of my dc back to xp, and had also removed all pics of our kids and his brothers kids, from their grandads room, and told them they were not to visit him ??

Well she has now done the most awful thing.

Xp was always very close to his grandad, mainly cos he didn't get on with his mum that well.

He'd not seen him for a while because his mum had told the nursing home staff that he and his brother were not allowed to visit , and had told xp's grandfather they he was confused and xp and his brother never existed.

Well last week was xp's grandads birthday and he and his brother decided stuff her, they were going to go see him.
They got there to be told that he had died a month ago.

He died and that evil cow never told them, and neither did their dad, or sisters, or neice.

The funeral has been and gone.

How does someone get to be so god damn evil ?

lou33 Fri 17-Jul-09 18:25:42

omg nutty that's awful

what is wrong with the woman ffs

Tamarto Fri 17-Jul-09 18:25:44

sad

NervousNutty Fri 17-Jul-09 18:30:28

I have no idea she is just pure evil.

Xp was understandably distraught, as was his brother, and xp's 2 grown up children. My dc never really knew him so we haven't actually told them.

They have since managed to find out that their mum also went against their grandads wishes to be buired next to his mum, and they had him cremated and his ashes scattered somewhere they had no connection to him at all.

lou33 Fri 17-Jul-09 18:32:10

i really dont know what to say, i am dumbfounded!

NervousNutty Fri 17-Jul-09 18:37:14

I just hope what goes around comes around.

lou33 Fri 17-Jul-09 18:39:21

if anyone deserves it, she sounds like a good candidate

differentID Fri 17-Jul-09 18:43:47

sounds very petty, but was there a will? In either case he should have been contacted because he is a direct relative.

NervousNutty Fri 17-Jul-09 18:46:45

Probably no will and even there was ex mil would have made sure it was changed in her favour ages ago.

She has been in control of her dads money since he was about 65 and not because he was senile but because she is a greedy cow.

Apparently xp's brother took him some bottles of bitter just after xmas, and a new pic of his kids and bits and bobs and all of it was chucked in a black bag and thrown over his fence with a note saying 'keep away'.

This is all because xp and his brother refuse to be told what to do by her and live their own lives.

differentID Fri 17-Jul-09 18:50:37

if there was no will, your xp would still legally have to have been told by the solicitor in charge. If that hasn't happened your xmil could be charged with fraud.

so sorry for your xp. His mother counds like a complete cunt, if I can be so crude?

NervousNutty Fri 17-Jul-09 18:54:21

Oh please do.

Xp as of yet hasn't said anything to his mother or the rest of his family about it. I managed to persuade him to not go round to hers as he would probably end up getting arrested.

His brother did ring their sister and she refused to speak to him.

lou33 Fri 17-Jul-09 18:57:46

it all sounds horrendous nutty

Jux Fri 17-Jul-09 19:18:57

With you on that one NervousNutty. Unbelievable cowwery.

CarGirl Fri 17-Jul-09 19:22:57

THat is so awful, even tho your xp's behaviour has left a lot to be desired over the years that is so unbelievably cruel, he must be devastated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now