Talk

Advanced search

so pissed off !

(11 Posts)
bodgejob Sat 04-Jul-09 21:55:40

It is ex partners graduation day next tues and guess what, he wants me to take eldest ds aged 5 out of school to attend.
This is a man, who when I blacked on the stairs whilst pregnant, said I was jepodising his studying leaving me to get myself to the drs with eldest in tow, then 3.
Just one incident. I could name many.
He hasn't supported the kids financially or emotionally in the last year since we split. He is taking me to court over acess yet he doesn't stick to any agreement we make.
Now his mothers on my case asking if ds can go and watch his father graduate. The man didn't turn up for contact today but wants to big himself up on tuesday. Should I let him go?

CarGirl Sat 04-Jul-09 22:01:14

TBH ds will be bored IMO

oldraver Sun 05-Jul-09 17:59:26

They are very long winded boring affairs, not really the place for a 5 year old IMO

lou33 Sun 05-Jul-09 18:18:28

i would say no based on the fact it will be too long and boring for someone of 5

posiedullardparker Sun 05-Jul-09 18:19:35

NO NO NO, selfish twunt.

thesilverlining Sun 05-Jul-09 19:38:38

I agree - say NOOOOOO!

1) the 5 yr old will run riot and as others have said will be bored shitless
2) agree he is just bigging himself up
3) what kind of moron takes you to court over access and then doesn' bother to turn up?!!

good luck

bodgejob Sun 05-Jul-09 21:00:49

Thanks everyone, have said no he can get stuffed. He hasn't been there for kids first christmases, birthdays, first steps , he left me in hospital alone after giving birth to twins the list is endless so he can celebrate with his bloody mother who thinks the sun shines out his bloody arse.
She said schools are happy to permit arranged release for family events. Fucking family, none of them have been near to help in any way and it hasn't been easy having got twins aged 2 and a 5 year old. Feel like putting her in the picture i've been too bloody nice.

GypsyMoth Sun 05-Jul-09 21:11:58

Poor you!

Glad you said no. It won't look good when it goes to court either, this business of not turning up!! (going through court with my ex who sounds similiar)

Kaci Sun 05-Jul-09 21:19:39

Yeh your quite right!
What kind of moron takes a 5 yr old 2 a graduation?? Come on now, HELLOOOO!!!! Take your kids to tumble tots or something, at least they will have fun!!!(whilst helping development!)
I think he sounds very proud of himself! Hey, we might have all graduated if it wasnt for the small fact of being full time parents!!!

Meglet Sun 05-Jul-09 21:22:24

Pleased you said no smile. How dare he make himself look like dad of the year by trying to get the dc's out for the day. Agree with everyone else saying they'd be bored to tears.

bodgejob Sun 05-Jul-09 21:33:57

If it wasn't for me the bastard wouldn't have got a first. He has had all the free time in the world to study now he hasn't got anyone but his mother to share it with well stuff shite .Ds will have more fun at school than spending the afternoon with a grandma he hardly knows.
Im just seething over the whole thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now