Talk

Advanced search

Urgh, I came that close to txting xp to see if he fancied a quickie

(15 Posts)
NervousNutty Tue 30-Jun-09 13:08:32

I had the phone in my hand but I didn't do it, which is good, but why would I even be tempted ?

I need my head testing.

CarGirl Tue 30-Jun-09 13:13:37

<<slap>>

get a grip woman!

I think like you said a few weeks ago, you're feeling very lonely at the moment sad I presume you're missing the intimacy rather than the actual sex?

NervousNutty Tue 30-Jun-09 13:16:51

Hmm both I reckon

I actually sat here thinking 'well at least he wont care about the extra stone i am carrying'

God how low must my bloody self esteem be.

NervousNutty Tue 30-Jun-09 13:17:21

Oh and thanks for the slap, i needed it.

ChasingSquirrels Tue 30-Jun-09 15:25:25

have to say - I feel like I would have recently have done mine if he hadn't been in a relationship - but it would have been a pure sex thing. And he would be unlikely to go there anyway.

Self esteem yes - but I do want a shag, and it would be easy and hit all the boxes without much effort!

NervousNutty Tue 30-Jun-09 16:12:35

Yes exactly squirrel. It would have been just sex here too, and xo would have said yes but am glad i didn't.

Meglet Tue 30-Jun-09 21:10:14

it's the heat! Well done for resisting.

I felt the same today blush. But when ex p came round to do the dc's bath and bedtime he had really smelly feet, yay!!!

NervousNutty Tue 30-Jun-09 21:53:58

Lol Meglet. It was a good job I didn't as xp was out all day so i'd have just looked daft anyway.

I am still tempted, but not cos I want him, I just want sex fgs. So unlike me, as I was never bothered before, but 3 yrs is taking the piss, and is actually starting to make me irritable lol.

SolidGoldBrass Tue 30-Jun-09 21:58:16

Check out your local swingers' clubs for friendly, no=strings shagging.(There are always private rooms ie you don't have to do it in front of an audience if you don't want to.)

Meglet Tue 30-Jun-09 21:58:50

3 years is not much fun is it. I've lasted 6 months since we split in the new year.

Meglet Tue 30-Jun-09 22:00:44

SGB noooooooo! Good idea, but, nooooooo!

<<goes off to search for local swingers club on the net out of interest, but will not act on it>>

NervousNutty Tue 30-Jun-09 22:02:48

I am way too shy to do that unfortunatly.

I really wish i was the go and pull a bloke for sex type at the mo, but even if i tried i'd come home empty handed lol.

SolidGoldBrass Tue 30-Jun-09 22:03:57

Well that;s why I said try a swingers' cub ather than just some random meat-market bar. Swingers generally have better manners and are better at sex.

NervousNutty Tue 30-Jun-09 22:07:31

I've not got the nerve honestly, i'd run a mile.

Meglet Tue 30-Jun-09 22:12:35

have looked at swingers web sites blush. Still noooooo!

But I think you are right SGB about then having advantages over the local meat market.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now