Talk

Advanced search

Thank you for all your support over the last 15 months - but today I am leaving you...........

(18 Posts)
FAQinglovely Fri 26-Jun-09 00:52:53

as today is the day that I officially move back in with DH, will be ringing IS, and everyone else in the morning to put in our joint claims. DH has already moved some of my furniture and the rest of it goes over the weekend.

So it's off the Lone Parents and onto the Relationships wink for me.

ChasingSquirrels Fri 26-Jun-09 00:54:55

well, having been with you all the way (as in my relationship ended at the same time) can I be the first to say..

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weegiemum Fri 26-Jun-09 00:55:33

Hoping it all goes well for you all.
xxxxx

FAQinglovely Fri 26-Jun-09 00:56:15

Thanks - it's been a long haul, and very difficult at times, and I've had lots of support on Lone Parents.

FAQinglovely Fri 26-Jun-09 10:18:52

a little bump as I realised I posted this at a rather late time grin

GuessWhatIAmANameChanger Fri 26-Jun-09 10:22:29

In the nicest possible way it is great to see the back of you grin

I am really pleased that you are all doing so well, I will be looking out for all the lovey dovey posts so don't dissapoint me wink

orangehead Fri 26-Jun-09 10:25:20

Im not alone parent, but just wanted to say I wish you all the best

FAQinglovely Fri 26-Jun-09 10:45:09

GuessWhat - I'll do my best to post some lovely dovey threads - not much time for all of that at the moment with stuff to be moved, studying to be done by me, job hunting to be done by him and numerous end of term things to attend at the DS's schools grin wink

GuessWhatIAmANameChanger Fri 26-Jun-09 12:03:06

That is understandable I suppose... not good enough though wink grin

FAQinglovely Fri 26-Jun-09 12:05:41

there's no pleasing some people is there grin

norksinmywaistband Fri 26-Jun-09 12:06:35

So glad this is happening for you FAQ grin

Can I ask if you don't mind, how long you were apart, and how long the getting back together has taken [nosey emoticon]

HerBeatitudeLittleBella Fri 26-Jun-09 12:06:55

FAQ I'm so pleased you managed to work things out with your DP. Hope all goes well and you won't be back!

GuessWhatIAmANameChanger Fri 26-Jun-09 12:08:09

Nope, this is Mumsnet you know grin

OrmIrian Fri 26-Jun-09 12:09:03

Best of luck FAQ! smile

FAQinglovely Fri 26-Jun-09 12:20:58

norks - we initially started "seeing" each other again in January (10 months after he'd moved out and we'd spoken literally only at boys handover). It sort of fizzled out again - or seemed to have, the end of April something happened with him (don't want to go into details really) and we launched back into proper relationship again. We've just been splitting ourselves carefully between his, mine and being separate until now when we're moving back in smile

And I think things are better now then they EVER were!!

norksinmywaistband Fri 26-Jun-09 12:23:55

Its lovely to hear a success story. Reason not to give up hope yet grin

Congratulations on you new relationship

FAQinglovely Fri 26-Jun-09 19:03:16

norks - well I didn't think it would happen tbh (us getting back together) it happens so rarely that I wasn't getting my hopes up - even when he suggested seeing each other again and "dating" smile

thesilverlining Fri 03-Jul-09 20:00:28

faqinglovely I thought abotu you the other day and wondered how the dating was going!!! How fabulous its all worked out for you!!!!!! Hurrah!!!

Good luck and enjoy your future x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now