Talk

Advanced search

Hmm i think it has been way too long

(6 Posts)
NervousNutty Wed 17-Jun-09 16:25:20

Just had to blokes from British Gas knock the door, trying to get me to swap to them.

I decided to swap as they were offering a good deal compared to what I am getting now, and they were both so lovely.

Bloke A was charm on a stick, asked me who did my decorating (me and my mum) and when i told him he said 'wow i wasn't expecting that', and then asked me how many kids I have and nearly fell of his chair when I said I had an 11yr old.

Anyhow, after the transaction lol, they both shook my hand and i reckon i blushed from head to toe blush.

Plus i just went back in the living room for something and it smells of aftershave <<<inhales deeply>>>

It has most certainly been far too long. if i get that excited about 2 blokes shaking my hand.

aseriouslyblondemoment Wed 17-Jun-09 19:48:07

ROFL
i had this when the nice man came to do my HIP report
i did lots of inhaling of aftershave toogrin

NervousNutty Wed 17-Jun-09 19:58:44

Dd2 obviously follows after me because a few months ago we had 3 firemen come and do a fire safety check and she stood for ages in one spot sniffing after they had gone lol.

aseriouslyblondemoment Wed 17-Jun-09 21:49:26

ohh yes
tis the lynx effect lolgrin

notevenamousie Thu 18-Jun-09 10:41:39

grin Definitely no harm in realising you are still attractive and looking (for at least a start), now is there?!

Leslaki Thu 18-Jun-09 21:10:37

Ah well Nutty, now that you have permission you're obviously raring to go!!! (just read your other thread!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now