Talk

Advanced search

Ha ha! XP2 told supervising social worker that he didn't think i wanted contact to still be supervised!

(10 Posts)
Tortoise Mon 15-Jun-09 22:23:11

Current situation is that XP2 has supervised contact with DD1 and DD2 due to his physical abuse towards my DS1.
At the moment supervision is paid for by SS. Have been told funding for this will end on the 1st Sept this year.

DD's had contact today after school and the lady who supervises said that he said he didn't think i still wanted it supervised and was only going along with court order!

To me this shows he is still not able to admit what he did to my DS1 and that he thinks he is fine to have them without being supervised.

He will have a huge shock if it goes back to court then won't he?!

drlove8 Mon 15-Jun-09 22:39:50

what a bastard! stick to the supervised visits!

Tortoise Mon 15-Jun-09 22:50:45

Thanks, i will be. smile
Just 3 more contacts booked until September.
Contact may then go to a contact centre if there is a way for me to get there! Not paying for transport for him to see them though. Prick!

mrsmortenharket Tue 16-Jun-09 10:41:14

what is it with these 'men'? agree with drlove8

drlove8 Tue 16-Jun-09 15:56:35

they're not men - theyre mearly "sperm doners" grinwink

frisbyrat Tue 16-Jun-09 16:21:11

boak at the thought of a sperm doner. grin

drlove8 Tue 16-Jun-09 16:36:53

Well they havent really done much else for their kids have they? what else is a fitting title for the twunts arsewipes shitforbrains losers?wink grin.

frisbyrat Tue 16-Jun-09 16:41:57

donor
doner

I'll just skulk back to pedants' corner, shall I? blush

Mind you, I'm not keen on doners at the best of times. grin

drlove8 Tue 16-Jun-09 17:26:57

grin FRISBY your nuts lol pmsl

Tortoise Tue 16-Jun-09 22:06:48

Lol Frizby!
I don't like doners either. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now