Talk

Advanced search

Funniest profile you have seen on a dating site

(5 Posts)
starshaker Mon 15-Jun-09 18:00:55

I was having a chick look on PoF and found this. Not sure if its my mad sense of humour but i did actually lol

My hobbies are watching people with small arms struggling to swim
My greatest goal in life would be to put a fruit pastel in my mouth and not chew it.
What makes me unique..?..I can sing flower of scotland underwater, at least the fish appreciate it.
my taste in music would be the unforgetable..or is that unforgivable?..brilliant donell o' daniel..although in saying that, mulligan and o'hare fair give him a run for his money..with the ballad, it,s not my face on the turin shroud.
Something i,d love to see...steven hawkings, wee talking machine getting tourettes.
gordon brown,s glass peeper falling in to his afternoon lunch of fish eyes.
Have the ability to to say mumbai, after drinking a litre bottle of vodka.
Thing's i,d love to be able to do...Put a jigsaw together, and not have any extra bits at the end...make the pastry on a steak pie not sink...stop looking to untie my shoes after being to the pub, when the lights are off, and find i,m wearing slip on's. Put my head in the opposite direction of whom i,m kissing.
My brother once posed me the question?...How come you have one brother and your sisters have two..took me 4 years to mathematically work that out.
Pet hate..loonies that write testimonials
Realised a new pet hate..jolene jolene jolene..jolene, please dont take my man just cause you can..dolly..for christ sake just say..jolene , what,s the script?..

amisuchabadmummy Mon 15-Jun-09 18:03:01

he sounds quite funny... where was he? what does he look like?! i might sign up !

starshaker Mon 15-Jun-09 18:04:30

hes near ayr and not bad looking

amisuchabadmummy Mon 15-Jun-09 18:08:08

go for it !!!

if he was nearer to me (and he couldnt be further away!), i might give it a go myself ! wink

starshaker Mon 15-Jun-09 18:10:34

na im pregnant lol how do i drop that into conversation

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now