Talk

Advanced search

Argh. I am so so SO incredibly broody

(11 Posts)
mascaraohara Wed 10-Jun-09 13:23:46

There's no avoiding it any longer. I am so broody. it peaks and troughs but it's always there. I have dd who is just about to turn 7 but I would love to have another, I know it's partly because it's out of the question.

Doesn't help that xp's new girlfriend is 5mths pregnant so have seen her scans and everything - she's all blooming and they are excited and the scan pics were so clear.

Would love to be going through all that and I feel sad that I might not do it again

I want a baby! <stamps foot> I want to go through the whole process again. I loved being pregnant. lol

MamaG Wed 10-Jun-09 13:25:36

Thats shit for you Mho. Can you tell yourself that you won't have stretchmarks/piles/fanny-like-mersey-tunnel?

mascaraohara Wed 10-Jun-09 13:32:31

Lol, yeah I keep trying to remember all the hard bits but as dd was so good it's hard to.

I just keep reminding myself that next time I'll get a real baby and it'd be hell grin oh and the fact that dd is so independant now which and would I really want to go back and do it all gain hmm

How's everything with you anyway? not 'spoken' in ages!

MamaG Wed 10-Jun-09 13:41:25

My DD was a very good baby - DS1 was an absolute beast grin - he was the whiniest, clingiest baby ever. Remember that wink

Good thing to remember about the independent thing, as it is quite hard to go back to baby time <looks at nappy box>

It IS difficult though, I don't mean to sound like I'm just trying to jolly you out of your broodiness!

I am good thanks - finally got a working dishwasher after 8 months without one shock, still enjoying being at home with no time to myself <bitter grin!>

I am really looking forward to a good night out though - baby STILL not sleeping through at 7 months!

mascaraohara Wed 10-Jun-09 14:13:20

7 MONTHS?!?!?! that has flown by.. I was thinking 2-3 months shock

curlygal Fri 12-Jun-09 08:04:51

Hi mascara

I too am incredibly broody with absolutely no prospects of a man on the horizon, let alone baby making.

Most of my friends are onto their second or third babies now and DS (three) is obsessed with babies and constnatly asks why we don;t have a baby which isn;t helping at all sad

I am 35 so reckon only have another 7 or 8 years (my mum and gran both had babies at 42 which gives me a good chance of a late baby). I have been single for 2.5 years now so feel more open to the possibilty of meeting someone jsut not sure how.....

Definitely want to do it with a husband this time as no way would I do this on my own again!

IDidntRaiseAThief Fri 12-Jun-09 09:43:11

hiya, god me too.

i have been so down this week. 2 freinds pg, and of course i thriled, but just feel alone and a bit left behind. am 40 so thats been a bit of a headfuck too.

my dd is just 7, too.

it's in the air this week.

x

TrinityRhino Fri 12-Jun-09 09:46:50

you can have gecko
she 2 and a bit but...

nope you wont want her, she wont do the baby thing
BUT TAKE HER PLEEASE
grin

poshsinglemum Fri 12-Jun-09 12:44:39

I'm with you all. Very broody indeed, no man and lots of mates planning their second.
Every cloud has a silver lining so they say. hmm

poshsinglemum Fri 12-Jun-09 12:44:41

I'm with you all. Very broody indeed, no man and lots of mates planning their second.
Every cloud has a silver lining so they say. hmm

mascaraohara Fri 12-Jun-09 14:57:14

Ohh so glad I'm not alone. must be soemthing in the air.

Early menopause runs in my family but I'm still relatively young so probably have 10yrs in me.

That said I'm another that wants to be married this time and not do it on my own again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now