Talk

Advanced search

Is it just me or does the weather make us single parents feel fruity?

(9 Posts)
chattysoul Sun 31-May-09 18:17:15

Hi all

Was just wondering is it just me or does the better weather make us feel like jumping on a man. I feel like some passionate you know what!

Seem to be fancying only the celebrities as per usual, no one nice out there at all bar one guy at work who is most likely not free, despite keeping busy, going out, working etc.

Right now I am into Piers Morgan and Julian Smith.

Thoughts anybody??!

chattysoul x

ohforaman Sun 31-May-09 19:24:55

This warm weather does me no favours!

Currently doing the internet dating and found myself having quite a steamy conversation online today! Quite shocked myself and bought it to an abrupt end quick! the conversation that is... and I blame it all on the hot weather!

Other than that I have no good advice to offer you - sorry.

Meglet Sun 31-May-09 19:28:34

the weather has affected me too blush.

Ex p came round to do the dc's bath + bedtime and I had to keep scurrying away from him to do housework. He's gone now, thank goodness.

I do seem to have major celeb crushes on Jason Flemying (primeval) and kayne west.

<Runs off for a cold shower>

aseriouslyblondemoment Mon 01-Jun-09 11:17:45

rofl ohforaman
great name btw smile
which site was this?
yeah been having trouble sleeping myself and my latest cyberman doesn't help matters with his late nite calls and textsgrin

lou33 Mon 01-Jun-09 14:06:28

yes the sun makes me worse

well thats my excuse and i am sticking to it

aseriouslyblondemoment Mon 01-Jun-09 14:08:23

grin

ohforaman Mon 01-Jun-09 16:07:55

Hey asbm,

Was on PofF for a month where I became very disillusioned...and heard about smooch which I joined 2 weeks ago.

Haven't a clue who this bloke was, no picture but just happened to catch me at the right moment and push all the right buttons so to speak! lol.

Will probably be just as disillusioned in a couple of weeks with smooch but until I can afford to pay for a membership it'll have to do!

aseriouslyblondemoment Mon 01-Jun-09 21:17:18

ohhhh!
well fingers crossed for you here.it can be hit n miss with internet dating
get yourself on the 'fit and interesting'thread for some morale support lol
sorry for hijack chattysoul,jump on too!

poshsinglemum Wed 03-Jun-09 23:33:39

I definately feel more fruity when it's hot.
I think I will have to resort to cold showers- as dd is only 11 months I think it will be some time before I get some er-action!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now