Talk

Advanced search

Please will you cast your eyes over my profile? It's err slightly different...

(36 Posts)
RumourOfAHurricane Thu 14-May-09 20:11:49

Message withdrawn

RustyBear Thu 14-May-09 20:17:23

What will happen if you piss Shiney off?

A. You will feel the burning stare of the penguins and change your ways.

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 14-May-09 20:20:47

Message withdrawn

Hassled Thu 14-May-09 20:20:57

Q. What happens if you mess Shiney about?
A. Thousands of random women will help her plot revenge, and you will be allocated a random bird name.

No, it's not shit - I think that's really good .

<Disclaimer - I know nothing whatsoever about these things>

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 14-May-09 20:22:04

Message withdrawn

Tamarto Thu 14-May-09 20:23:09

Did you C&P that? if so there is an m in person, unless you are a persom and not a person grin

It shows me you have a sense of humour.

InternationalFlight Thu 14-May-09 20:23:26

Yes v good but not really enough detail, it just makes you look like you want a fling as quick as the time it takes to read that!!

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 14-May-09 20:27:07

Message withdrawn

InternationalFlight Thu 14-May-09 20:28:03

Oh I love your original!! Please use that grin

Stinkermink Thu 14-May-09 20:32:03

It's great, take out the pepsi max though and the tuna. Liking pepsi max might encourage a raft of "married to the gym" or just plain "married and my wife buys this" types! grin As for tuna, I don't think you can rule people out on the basis of their sandwich choice, as long as they don't buy petrol station tuna sarnies you should be fine. And besides men don't eat tuna by choice...back to the pepsi max issue!

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 14-May-09 20:32:19

Message withdrawn

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 14-May-09 20:33:37

Message withdrawn

mrsruffallo Thu 14-May-09 20:33:58

Okay, I have asked DH and he says he would definitely answer. He thinks you sound laid back and fun and curvy.
Does that help?

Hassled Thu 14-May-09 20:36:07

You have a great sense of humour, and I think your profile shows that. And if that is what you want (the "nice, fun time with a nice, fun guy" bit), rather than something more serious/long-term, then that's what your profile shows well. If you are thinnking long-term/serious, you need to re-jig it somehow.

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 14-May-09 20:36:56

Message withdrawn

EffieGadsby Thu 14-May-09 20:37:20

Well, I like it, but definitely conveys 'up for a fling' ness, rather than 'meaningful relationship' ness. If that's what your after with this, then that's all well and good. It's amusing, which is good, because so many female profiles on dating sites are soooooo humourless. I say, go for it.

DP would have been drawn to you from the name alone, as he is a big Floyd fan. Boys who like prog are lovely. Assuming you use the same name, which I guess you may not.

Stinkermink Thu 14-May-09 20:43:33

Love the "don't like camping" bit though puts you straight into the holidays in hotels catagory.

Me neither I can't be serious. Maybe something about things you find funny.

Q. Who is Shiney?
A. Shiney is a charming, witty, intelligent and funny girl. Oh, and she's modest too.

Q. What does Shiney like?
A. Shiney likes charming, witty and intelligent men who can spell, do the Sun crossword, driving really fast,Curly Wurlys, Pepsi Max,Sunshine,laughing and having fun and sarcasm.

Q. What does Shiney dislke?
A. Shiney dislikes 'txtspk ', people who 'lol',rain, tuna, misery memoirs and camping.

Q. What is Shiney looking for?
A. Shiney is looking for a nice, fun time with a nice, fun guy who is honest and doesn't take themselves too seriously.

Q. Does Shiney always talk abut herself in the third persom?
A. No.

Q. Should you email Shiney?
A. Yes, of course! Only if you want to have a laugh, be silly sometimes, listen to me and I will listen to you and have fun at the same time!

Is that too harsh or too rubbish? Sorry if not much help.

mrsruffallo Thu 14-May-09 20:45:19

I think it was the curly wurlies that did it.

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 14-May-09 20:47:36

Message withdrawn

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 14-May-09 20:49:14

Message withdrawn

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 14-May-09 20:54:36

Message withdrawn

Stinkermink Thu 14-May-09 20:54:42

Good luck Shineoncrazydiamond, feel free to come back and slat me to the high heavens if nothing comes of it and we'll try again!

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 14-May-09 21:01:57

Message withdrawn

missyhissey Thu 14-May-09 21:32:34

I think thats really good shiney, honestly if i was a bloke i would contact you. grin

Noonki Thu 14-May-09 21:44:41

it's all good but 'fun time' is slang for up for a shag no?...

which is fine if that is all you're up for grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now