Talk

Advanced search

ADVICE NEEDED!!!!

(4 Posts)
stressedmumof1 Fri 08-Apr-05 16:57:18

Wondering if anyone can help, I'm stressing cos although I've known I'm pg for a month now I've still not told my parents. I'm 23 and already a single mum to a 4yr old ds but my parents were so disappointed in me when I told them about being pg then I know they will be now. I'm going round there in an hour for tea and to drop ds off for the night and I'm telling them, just don't know how to. I don't want a lecture I know I'm stupid but both times I've got pg using contraception, but my mum said to me after ds was born that once is a mistake and twice is being stupid so I know they are not going to be happy at all. Any ideas on how to say it to them???

tammybear Fri 08-Apr-05 17:25:15

hi stressedmum, firstly congratulations! im not sure really what to suggest, except just be honest with them. do they have a good relationship with ds? just remind them that they'll have another beautiful gs/gd. sorry i cant be much help, but good luck and congrats again xxx

kezzax Fri 08-Apr-05 17:31:30

remind them how good a mum you are now and how much you love your little boy and how much they do too- you have never regretted having one baby and you wont regret having another- be strong and good luck xx

Luscious Sat 09-Apr-05 22:38:13

i know its hard.#

but tell them the truth. and remind urself when it comes down to it ur 23 and if they cant accept getting pg happens by mistakes with contraception n that now ull have another gorgeuos baby then screw em. theyll get over it.

good luck hun

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now