Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would this drive you mad?

(8 Posts)
Dannymum Thu 17-Mar-05 18:23:04

Hi i have been reading the lone parent threads for quite a while now but never posted. I hope you dont mind me jumping in with a problem.

I have realised me and my boyfriend have got stuck in a routine that i dont like. We both have a few days off a week, when children are at school and we are not working. We have ended up using this time to have sex. But lately i feel that we have sex, i pull my pants up, he drops me at home, he has freedom, and i carry on with hard work.
It seems it is a really good situation for him but i feel used.
I don't know how to change the pattern though.

giraffeski Thu 17-Mar-05 18:48:17

Message withdrawn

Dannymum Thu 17-Mar-05 19:14:12

I cant get a babysitter for evenings, he knows this and uses time to have freedom. In the days he will see me, but he dissapears when the kids are home. I let this happen as it is early days and i dont want to push them on him. But i feel pulled in all sorts of directions. As if everyone wants a bit of me. A lot of it is my problem as they our my kids, i think i'm jeailous him not having any, or even him not being the father!

giraffeski Thu 17-Mar-05 19:18:12

Message withdrawn

Dannymum Thu 17-Mar-05 19:20:54

I have just rang him and asked if he will come to talk proper tomorrow. He was worried he had done something, i hope i dont scare him away.

giraffeski Thu 17-Mar-05 19:26:34

Message withdrawn

Dannymum Thu 17-Mar-05 19:29:34

Thankyou giraffeski for your help and time, you are right, i will ask if he wants to do something with us all and make sure i dont sleep with him tomorrow.

giraffeski Thu 17-Mar-05 19:32:36

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now