Talk

Advanced search

There is hope

(2 Posts)
MeAndMyGirl Tue 28-Oct-08 11:12:53

Hi. Just to say there is hope and don't give up. Last August I was living with parents and had to get exclusion order and interdict to get violent partner out of home; felt stuck in a job with no prospects; had no confidence and was lived in a state of constant fear; dd was withdrawn and scared.

Now DD and I are a happy family able to speak to neighbours and be part of local community; dd is happy and cheeky; i have managed to get a great job despite being a single parent and having no real fallback in terms of childcare.

Don't get me wrong - expartner is taking me to court out of sheer bullying tactics regarding access to dd

But I am strong and we will get through this. Just to say if you are in a similar situation don't give up, there is hope and you will begin to live again and smile

mummyfantastico Tue 28-Oct-08 17:14:10

It's really nice to read such a positive thread. You sound like you have made a great job of turning your life around. Well done!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now