Talk

Advanced search

why do I do it?? why do I even care n give a shite!!??

(9 Posts)
SpandexIsMyEnemy Fri 10-Oct-08 22:33:06

why? why?

XH has DS tonight, came in was in a foul mood - seriously fool, v quite n sulky- have seen it all before with me/him - thing's are not going his way so he's sulking. hmm anyhow he became chattier when was talking about practical stuff - DS, car insurance, various other insurances, he even opened my laptop to look at the sort of file that needs downloading for my conversion thingy can't figure out.

anyhow went back in to grab my trainers I forgot for the gym, DS was wandering aimlessly around. XH was cooking some tea, still sulky, grabbed my stuff made sure DS was ok & left again, said to XH 'u ok' said yes why - I said 'not yourself' sad as it sounds I/we still know each other back to front.

anyhow his FB has gone from is 'sad and confused' to 'is int he worse mood ever'

me 'tinks things are falling apart for him and he's worked out things aren't good in cansas!

but why do I care he's sad - when tbh my lifes coming along just nicely. things with DP (he's been promoted from beau) is going well only thing that's not really is my studies - have to defer a course but all is going well.

I'll be annoyed if he takes his mood out on DS - who only gets to see him once a fortnight.

still not my prob not my concern. I should really delete him form FB shouldn't I?

kara0811 Fri 10-Oct-08 22:37:12

I would!! I deleted xh ages ago, and have also banned myself from searching for him after seeing he had changed profile pic to him and ow.
I also blocked him for searching for me. Made me feel like I was about 12, but somehow made me feel better!
Easier said than done, I know, but try not to think about him. Just concentrate on our fab new life!

SpandexIsMyEnemy Fri 10-Oct-08 22:44:20

have changed my fb to ' can't wait to have a fab day in X tomorrow with her man, shame there's a tutorial in the morning!'

childish yes.

still get a pang of hurt thou when when I see her (the OW as well I might add) writing things like 'love u to etc etc'

kara0811 Fri 10-Oct-08 22:52:04

not childish, if it makes you feel better!

i totally know what you mean about seeing the ow messages - that's why i deleted my ex!! that, and the fact that he isn't my 'friend' now in any sense of the word!!

at least it sounds like you have a civil relationship with your ex.

SpandexIsMyEnemy Fri 10-Oct-08 22:55:14

surprisingly given everything he's done yes we do for the most part - but then again we're sort of dancing around issues at the mo not wanting to rock the boat.

he doens't push me about so much anymore and well, I just don't have his crap and walk away from him.

I feel sorry for OW tbh cos she'll end up as I was this time last year - broken, worn out, emotionally/verbally abused by him, oh and controlled/manipulated (just to add to his good qualities!) can see him doing the same things all over again - but she's not my problem, neither's he - DS is and his well being.

Tinkerbel6 Sun 12-Oct-08 11:12:00

Your ex isn't your problem spandex, and now he is feeling how you probably felt a while back, grass isn't always greener and maybe he is finding that out, your life is going well now so carry on doing what you have been and enjoy yourself

Liffey Sun 12-Oct-08 11:17:21

Absolutely delete him from Facebook. If he's anything like my x, I'd say that message was intended entirely for you.

Don't give him the opportunity to force his thoughts into your head.

On a minute to minute basis I have no idea whether my x is in a vile mood, or a foul mood, or just an averagely vile mood. Thank goodness I am not being made aware of it.

SpandexIsMyEnemy Sun 12-Oct-08 16:48:31

well apparently he didn't take his mood out on DS - he's taking him away for a week on monday (next) so fingers crossed!

tinks - oh I am indeed. DP & I had the chat on sat am about things, and I said to him then I have no intention, even if DP wasn't around of going back to XH no way no how never going to happen.

onwards n upwards. he was in a better mood when I picked DS up today - but apparently he's still sad - OH WELL! lol. he had it all, the doting wife even thou he was an abusive twat, the loving family & security n he threw it away for some silly little bint.

oh how life's sweet sometimes!

tigerlili Sun 12-Oct-08 17:05:03

When i found my X on facebook it made me feel physically sick. Felt so much better when i'd worked out how to block him.

There always seems to be a silly little bint!!!!!!!
My x's was/ is his HAG of a teaching assistant .
The Bitch even sent me a bday card b4 he told me he was considering havin an affair with her!angry

She did me a favour. Even though me and my ds are on our own, we are BOTH happier!!!!!!!!

Your right life is sweet sometimes! It cost a bit to pay him off. but absolute due immenently ! Wohoo smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now