Talk

Advanced search

the knobber started full time college, and has already rung the csa to confirm he doesn't have to give me any money!!!

(8 Posts)
piratecat Fri 03-Oct-08 12:28:56

aghhhhhhhh

Now it's official, he says!! He wasn't giving me any anyway.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bloody cop out

Tinkerbel6 Fri 03-Oct-08 13:42:06

what is he going to live on then, saturday job wages ????

hope you manage on what little money you have coming in piratecat, my ex jacked his job in so he didn't have to pay csa and he thought £250-300 per week wasn't worth working for hmm

GypsyMoth Fri 03-Oct-08 14:18:20

my ex did the same tinkerbel.....sends his new partner out tho so he can dodge paying more than £5 a week for his 4 lovely kids......and thats between them. £1.25 a week they get!!!

piratecat Fri 03-Oct-08 14:25:31

the way he appraoches most things in his life I am not expecting he will 'last' in this new venture.

My guess is that he's on bens and and getting help form gov to study. Not sure. Just the fact that ok when he wasn't working i thought maybe he would contribute when he did get a job. Yet now he's never gonna get one for yrs.

gillybean2 Sun 05-Oct-08 19:26:07

Even parents on benefit have to controbute a minimum amount of £5 a week to their children. So if he's getting a grant or some such for studying then you should still be able to claim the £5 I would think. What has he said about his income now? He still has rent etc to pay, that money is coming from somewhere!

chocolatelady Sun 05-Oct-08 22:39:05

Hi, I am nw to this. How old are your kids? Do you have a chance of leaving them in the evenings and work? I am on my own at the moment and have organised childcare so that I can work 2 evenings in the week. I do Pampered chef parties and get an average of £500 minimum per month. would this help you? You could alwayd ask your ex to babysit instead? If he dos not come up with any more money.

littlelamb Sun 05-Oct-08 22:42:30

My friends dp did this too- took a course he had no use for or intention of completing just to get out of paying his ex maintenance. I always thought he was an arse, and this just coinfirmed it angry

piratecat Sun 05-Oct-08 23:12:28

He lives too far away to sit for dd, he's not 'that' type of ex, he's a knobber!!

It's ok, he's already said he didn't realsie what he's let himslef in for (after 1 week of study). I giver it till xmas.

I think I will ring csa, never bothered before, as he wasn't even claiming bens at one point, and living off cash in hand.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now