Talk

Advanced search

Having a fed up of being single day today

(8 Posts)
IllegallyBrunette Thu 25-Sep-08 12:32:57

I reckon I am averaging one about every 3/4 weeks at the moment LOL.

I like the actual being in charge of my own life, tv remote, etc etc bit of being single, but not the no one to talk to, watch a film with snuggle up with part.

Mum2OliverJames Thu 25-Sep-08 12:42:45

Im still on having one at least every 1 or 2 days sad

My house is just so quiet now sad

(have been split with X for nearly 4 weeks)

on upside my DS is alot happier now grin

IllegallyBrunette Thu 25-Sep-08 12:45:32

I think that often is to be expected in such early days M2OJ.

Good that your Ds is happier though. My kids are too i think, well most of the time.
I am happier aswell really, just didn't think I'd still be alone this long after the split.

Witchybella Thu 25-Sep-08 13:26:36

It is like that in the early days try and meet friends more often if you can. And sometimes I think when you are working it takes some of the loneliness

lostdad Thu 25-Sep-08 13:30:34

I am glad I am single again every day right now. I'd always been a trusting soul and now realise I was just a mug to have ever trusted my ex.

I hope it changes at some point though, otherwise I can see myself being single for the rest of my life - I can't see how being with someone/married/having kids again is worth the risk:

I now know that it doesn't matter how good a husband/partner/father I am, I can lose them without reason and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, while my children can be used as weapons against me.

lostdad Thu 25-Sep-08 13:31:43

Add to the above: I know all women aren't like my ex, but I can't work out how to pick out the ones who are from the ones who aren't. grin

IllegallyBrunette Thu 25-Sep-08 13:56:49

You shouldn't let your ex destroy your trust though LD. If you do that then you are unlikely to have a happy relationship again and then your ex has won. Don't give her the satisfaction.

Wb - I have just got a job, but unfortunatly won't be starting for a couple of months yet.

IllegallyBrunette Fri 26-Sep-08 16:48:30

My fed up day seems to have spread into two days now LOL.

Have just dropped the kids of at their dads and I am bored already.

If I open my wine now I will be ready for my bed by 8pm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now