Talk

Advanced search

Tonight I called my boyfriend my ex H's name!!

(3 Posts)
Pinkchampagne Sun 21-Sep-08 01:05:49

I don't know how it happened, but is something I have feared happening for a while as I obviously have a lot of contact with ex H. I saw ex H when he returned the boys at 6.30pm this evening, and then my boyfriend came round at 8pm. Half way through the night I said "Do you want another drink x?" (ex H's name) Immediately realised what I had said, but it was too late! He said "Did you just call me X?"
I explained my way out of it by telling him that I have a lot of contact with ex H & feared I would one day do this, but it didn't mean I was thinking of him, and he seemed ok, but I feel really bad & a little shocked with myself. I hope he isn't too offended.

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sun 21-Sep-08 01:10:24

ah, lets say my first boyf was called x and my second y. x had a phone that would ring constantly through the night hmm me and x lived in a flat together with a buzzer.

x and i were in bed one night when the buzzer went...."y will you anwser the phone" blush luckily x understood! we stayed together another year and are still friends to this day. so you should be fine.

Pinkchampagne Sun 21-Sep-08 01:14:04

It's so easily done isn't it?! I haven't been with ex h for 2 years, but we have a lot of contact because of the boys, so I feared this may one day happen!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now