Talk

Advanced search

Was it something I said?

(11 Posts)
estuaryfairy Thu 11-Sep-08 13:59:53

After months of teling xp there is no way on god's green earth I will ever sleep with him again (even when he got naked and climbed into my bed...) I think he finally got the message last night. Today is his day off, last week on his day off he came round in the morning and stayed with DD all day. This week, he's suddenly 'got things to do' and won't be able to pick her up until later. Do you think the realisation that I'm really not going to give into his advances and his not coming round today are in any way connected? grin

000Laura000 Thu 11-Sep-08 14:08:13

Ah. They're so predictable aren't they.

Or perhaps he's playing "hard to get"?

estuaryfairy Thu 11-Sep-08 14:20:22

Haha! My 15 mo DD is more subtle than him!

fransmom Thu 11-Sep-08 15:39:28

oh gawd grief grin
lol at hard to getgrin...hard to get rid of?

fransmom Thu 11-Sep-08 15:41:20

did he think that getting naked into your bed was guaranteed to turn you on???? grin

squigglywig Thu 11-Sep-08 15:44:13

Lord almighty grin

Where do we find 'em??

citronella Thu 11-Sep-08 16:22:23

yes but also annoying that they can't seem to disconnect you/us from the dc. I mean now she probably will see him less because "he has things to do" iyswim

estuaryfairy Fri 12-Sep-08 08:37:51

Fransmom, I wasn't in it at the time and when I refused to get into it with him, he then stood naked in my kitchen trying to convince me how much 'fun' it would be hmm. This was all in the middle of the day with DD asleep in her room. TBH, I was more tempted by his groin's vicinity to my knife drawer than anything else grin. Citronella, am annoyed actually, but will have to give him the benefit of the doubt for yesterday, he's coming to see her today.

citronella Fri 12-Sep-08 12:33:42

pmsl at the mental image of him standing in the kitchen trying to persuade you!

fransmom Fri 12-Sep-08 14:20:39

did he not realise the vicinity of all those --sharp-- knives grin

estuaryfairy Fri 12-Sep-08 21:47:27

No, he's one of those men who has no inhibitions whatsoever. One of my RL friends also phsl at the image of him naked in the kitchen, because, as she said he's 'not exactly Adonis with his beer belly, is he?'. He did come and see her yesterday though and had her today while I was at work, and managed to keep his clothes on when I went to pick her up. He seems to have downgraded to suggestive remarks about the size of his 'manhood' hmm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now