Talk

Advanced search

Feeling shite again

(22 Posts)
IllegallyBrunette Sat 30-Aug-08 09:53:11

Feel free to ignore, as I know all I do is moan on here.

Just feeling c rap again. College/job thing is still not sorted, got stood up by a friend yesterday and my house is a tip, and I just cannot be arsed anymore.

MuthaHubbard Sat 30-Aug-08 10:04:30

Moan away!!! That's what MN is for! (don't mean that you always moan, just that it's here for a good rant when you need it).

It's pants when you are looking forward to doing something and it gets cancelled. Can you rearrange seeing friend? Get dc to help with housework?

FAQ Sat 30-Aug-08 10:06:10

come and moan.........and if you want we can do a quick tidy up (once ex picks up the DS's - which could be any time in the next hour)..

I have at least an hour )longer depending on when he collects them) planned to tidy up before I go out.

IllegallyBrunette Sat 30-Aug-08 10:08:25

Definatly won't be rearranging anything with friend.

I need to go get dressed, but can't be arsed to move.

Oh dc aren't here, not back until about 1:30.

FAQ Sat 30-Aug-08 10:10:49

cool - tell you what once ex has picked my DS's up (some time in the next 50 minutes) - we'll both go and get dressed (I have an interesting combination of oversized Rugby shirt and snoopy PJ's trousers on at the moment grin) then we can do a quick zoot around - pick a few things to do and get them done before I go out around 12.30 ish

zippitippitoes Sat 30-Aug-08 10:23:21

i was just going to start a gthread for you as i havent seen you to ask if you had sorted the college thing and when you were going away

but i checked first and found this

zippitippitoes Sat 30-Aug-08 10:24:24

you will have a loverly holiday

Tidgypuds Sat 30-Aug-08 10:32:15

Dont feel bad for having a moan. Sorry your not feeling too good.
I always find im least motivated to do things when Im down and the DCs are not here.
Do a combined get dressed and tidy a-thon with FAQ you will feel like your not doing it on your own.

Hope your feeling better soon.

MUMDONEGOOD Sat 30-Aug-08 10:47:01

Know exactly how you feel. Hope you feel better soon. Its crap but we have to get through it I guess.

IllegallyBrunette Sat 30-Aug-08 10:47:34

Am dressed now at least, and have put a load of washing on, put the rubbish out etc.

Holiday is a week tommorow. I am looking forward to it, although I still seem to have loads to do beforehand.

Haven't sorted colege yet no. Went to Matthew Boulton college yesterday and it was a waste of time so am back at square one.
Also have to go job centre on Friday for them to hassle me some more.

IllegallyBrunette Sat 30-Aug-08 12:20:39

Have done a bit of housework now so the house is reasonably tidyish.

IllegallyBrunette Sat 30-Aug-08 12:46:44

Next door are back fro their hols, so I just spoke to them about the rats that have been coming from their garden.

They already know about them and said they are coming from under the back fence. They said the HA also know but won't do anything, said it is the tennants responsibility, but surely if they are coming from outside the house/garden, then that it the HA's responsibility ??

Next door reckon loads of people in this street have got probs with them.

Great.

TwoToTango Sat 30-Aug-08 13:01:47

Have you rung the Council about the rats - they'll come out quickly and sort the problem out.

IllegallyBrunette Sat 30-Aug-08 13:05:25

I was waiting to speak to next door before I rung them.

Apparently though, the council have been out before and would only deal with rat nests or whatever they are, that were actually on a tennants property. They won't deal with anything outside of the property unless asked to do so by the HA.

Although,I think that may be bollocks.

IllegallyBrunette Sat 30-Aug-08 13:48:32

Jesus bloody christ. The kids have been back 5 min at already dd2 is whinging at me.

I am so sick of this shit.

posieflump Sat 30-Aug-08 13:59:07

could you take them out? It's nice and sunny here
good luck with the course, hope it all sorts itself out xxx

IllegallyBrunette Sat 30-Aug-08 14:03:09

I not doing a course anymore, but thanks anyway.

I did just offer to go out but ds wants to watch tv, dd1 wants to listen to her new album and dd2 isn't currently talking to me.

I think i will just hide.

posieflump Sat 30-Aug-08 14:04:23

lol
well at least they are all entertaining themselves!!
sorry to hear about the course though sad

IllegallyBrunette Sat 30-Aug-08 14:17:45

They are all smiles again now because I have shown them the clothes I got them yesterday for their holiday.

Feel like have run out of steam wrt courses and jobs. Plus with me going away next week, I can't sort anything anyway.

IllegallyBrunette Sun 31-Aug-08 14:47:57

Feeling lots better today smile

Got off my backside and cut the back lawn and tidied the garden before it rained, so am pleased about that.

posieflump Sun 31-Aug-08 16:42:05

smile
where and when are you off on your hols? In term time ? wink

IllegallyBrunette Sun 31-Aug-08 18:22:11

Yep term time shock

Were are going to Salou a week today grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now