Talk

Advanced search

I really am no good at this chatting to blokes thingy

(11 Posts)
IllegallyBrunette Tue 05-Aug-08 22:09:26

Just been talking to my mates cousin on msn, and after i'd asked him the question i needed to ask him i went completely blank, and now he has gone offline so that shows how interesting I am LOL.

ninah Tue 05-Aug-08 22:10:57

What did you do propose to him? grin

IllegallyBrunette Tue 05-Aug-08 22:16:50

LOL no, I only went on to ask him if he was still coming to my mates wedding. He was having trouble getting time of work and had a plan last time I spoke to him, so I wanted to know how it went.

Ahhh well, I already know he is a non starter really, just would of been nice to have a druken snog at the wedding LOL.

ninah Tue 05-Aug-08 22:20:21

Probably something on Sky Sports that needed immediate attention! Don't take it personally. Bet there's someone there to snog, after all it's traditional.

IllegallyBrunette Tue 05-Aug-08 22:22:04

Unfortunatly he is the only single bloke going.

He was meant to kiss me at the school disco when we were 10 so he kinds owes me wink

ninah Tue 05-Aug-08 22:24:38

Well then. I should think the interest on that has mounted up a bit.
I was right that weddings came in somewhere! What about the vicar?

chocolatespiders Tue 05-Aug-08 22:25:15

he def owes you- big time and dont let him forget it..........................

IllegallyBrunette Tue 05-Aug-08 22:26:06

Yeah will have to see how drunk he gets I suppose, otherwise vicar it is.

IllegallyBrunette Tue 05-Aug-08 22:28:20

Honestly, nothing will happen cos we had a slight misunderstanding a while ago and so I know he won't do anything even if he wants to for fear of giving me the wrong signals.

To be quite honest though I don't give a toss about signals or his intentions or anything, just a nice old fashioned snog or whatever and then he can go back to where he lives, I can go home and thats that LOL.

ninah Tue 05-Aug-08 22:32:33

hmmmm. Whenever I say to myself 'just a snog' or whatever I surprise myself waiting for the phone to ring, and that's not a good place to be.
What's wrong with men these days!
Have fun anyway. Whatever happens, or doesn't!

IllegallyBrunette Tue 05-Aug-08 22:33:49

Don't worry I plan to have a good time whatever happens, and he certainly isn't someone i'd be waiting by the phone for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now