Talk

Advanced search

can I just say - I don't think DS is that bad after all!

(5 Posts)
davidtennantsmistress Tue 22-Jul-08 15:43:18

we went to the village this am and he was waving at everyone saying hiya bike hiya car, hiya man, hiya mate. we got the post office and he was being very helpful saying his please thank yous, and waving to the ladies.

He asked twice for a toy which I said no to as didn't have the money on me (and don't want him to think he asks and he gets it) but did give him a treat of a lolly which we ate under the tree together.

just been to the post office again (ebay stuff) where he was running around so I said quite simply (after telling him to stop doing various things)

'DS please come here and stand by mummys legs' - he stopped running straight away and came and held my hand by my legs - at that point a lady came around the corner (think she was a teacher - looked the type! lol) and said 'well DS, well done for being very well behaved'

I was so proud, we both said thank you to the lady. I guess DS isn't that bad after all - either that or I am a good mum after all! lol.

either way he had another ice lolly as yet another treat! but it is hot here!

so very proud, and had a lovely little boy today. And it's all our own hard work.

davidtennantsmistress Tue 22-Jul-08 15:43:52

(he's 2.5 btw and usually like a tornado!)

prettyfly1 Tue 22-Jul-08 16:18:28

ah -dtm my son is 35 andi feel exactly the same - such a good feeling isnt it!

davidtennantsmistress Tue 22-Jul-08 18:35:32

it is

piratecat Tue 22-Jul-08 18:46:43

lovely day for you, i liked it when my dd becmae more of a 'person' and started to be more company, than just this tiny thing i had to lug around everywhere!!

if that makes ANY sense!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now