Talk

Advanced search

Would is be morally wrong to copy-paste an email I just got from a guy on a dating site?

(38 Posts)
ThatBigGermanPrison Sat 19-Jul-08 14:45:30

Even if it made me howl with laughter, despite that not being his intention?

Heated Sat 19-Jul-08 14:46:13

grin

BreeVanderCampLGJ Sat 19-Jul-08 14:46:43

No, it is good to share.grin

Lol at your name change.

Goober Sat 19-Jul-08 14:46:51

Let me have a look and I'll give you my answer.

cornsilk Sat 19-Jul-08 14:46:53

no it is your duty.

BetteNoire Sat 19-Jul-08 14:48:08

It is only polite to post it here immediately.

ThatBigGermanPrison Sat 19-Jul-08 14:49:05

Do you like fairground rides? I love writing stories. See what you think of my one about amusement rides.

When you imagine how much fun it is to ride a roller coaster or any other kind of amusement park ride .. It’s like as that ride is climbing up and up, you can feel your heart pounding with excitement, you feel you’re breathing faster and faster, sometimes you’re even gasping and panting you feel the blood rushing through every part of your body and as that excitement and tension is building and building, you reach the top of the ride and then as it crests, you just release it in a flood of excitement, and sometimes you’re screaming you’re so turned on. And you know, afterwards I thought to myself, isn’t that the totally accurate description of your ideal attraction to another person. You know that kind of wonderful click right there, right in the center of who you are that just makes you feel totally drawn to this person and on one hand you feel totally safe and totally comfortable like you were meant to know them and as if you’ve known them forever.

Now everyone who’s ever been online dating knows “there’s alot of psyco’s guys out there” and you should be careful. That’s why as you find yourself getting to know me, you realise I fall into the category where you can place me in the “he’s great” part of your mind.

So as you find yourself imagining what it will be like to develop a friendship and maybe even “more” if you should want to – at a pace which you feel comfortable talking with a guy like me, how surprised will you be when you become fascinated with the idea that we get to know each other better?

Realise you can take all the time you need in the next 30 seconds to click reply as “you may never know” unless you make the next move and write me a reply.

All spelling as per original!

theinsider Sat 19-Jul-08 14:49:25

moraly wrong not to I'd say.

theinsider Sat 19-Jul-08 14:50:24

Pah too late.

And hmm

BetteNoire Sat 19-Jul-08 14:53:10

"and sometimes you’re screaming you’re so turned on".

Could you email him back and ask him exactly which roller coaster he's referring to?

<<prepares to book theme park tickets>>
grin

Pinkchampagne Sat 19-Jul-08 14:54:29

Lol!grin

ThatBigGermanPrison Sat 19-Jul-08 14:54:53

bearing in mind, this is an introductory email. I have NEVER seen this guy before in my life!

Goober Sat 19-Jul-08 14:56:12

What a cocky bastard!
I hope you haven't replied, are are you "turned on" by this shit?

ThatBigGermanPrison Sat 19-Jul-08 14:56:33

The thing is, it's usually the less physically blessed men who resort to this sort of oddity, but this bloke is decent looking. The email has put me ioff rather than turned me on, which I think may have been his intention.

ThatBigGermanPrison Sat 19-Jul-08 14:57:43

I've sent back that I've never been one for fairground rides, and I prefer motorbikes.

Goober Sat 19-Jul-08 14:57:44

What a strange game to play.

Hecate Sat 19-Jul-08 15:29:17

oh dear. Well, the mystery of why he's single is solved. grin

hub2dee Sat 19-Jul-08 15:37:27

Doesn't anyone google these days ?

Got to be a bloke to see right through this guy lol.

dittany Sat 19-Jul-08 15:44:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

prettyfly1 Sat 19-Jul-08 15:54:03

oh good lord- it sounds like pseudo intellectual crap - could he not just put "fancy one" like everyone else. honest to god!!!!!!!!!!

prettyfly1 Sat 19-Jul-08 15:54:51

lol - he copied and pasted it - WHAT A CREEP!

ThatBigGermanPrison Sat 19-Jul-08 16:01:45

That link is hilarious, so not only is it shit, it's borrowed shit? PMSL!!!grin

1973 Sat 19-Jul-08 16:04:38

goodness gracious. What a turd.
but that is very funny
(you do realise he'll take your motorbike quip as a come-on.....??)

lubyluby Sat 19-Jul-08 16:04:45

oh that is so sad he couldn;t even come up with the crap himself.

hope you fidn a decent bloke, one who cna schmooze you with his own words!!! wink

SparklePrincess Sat 19-Jul-08 23:22:23

Lol! what a loser. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now