Talk

Advanced search

HE JUST PISSES MR RIGHT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

(25 Posts)
fawkeoff Mon 14-Jul-08 13:50:05

So he picked up DS today....informed me he has had my name tattoed over....fine just a shock...didnt know how to take it....told him i thought he was disregarding the years we spent together, and i think he was trying to hurt me.........i left it at that and shut the door.

he has just rung to say he didnt do it to hurt my feelings.....for closure,

and i am the one telling everyone how it was the best thing i have done......he has a girlfriend so has now decided to think that i am shaggin everything that walks......BUT THIS IS THE CORKER!!!!!!!

I NEVER LOVED HIM.......i made mistakes when we got together...but i was young...15/16....and i was cheating on him last year!!!!!!!

just fucking sick of it all

fawkeoff Mon 14-Jul-08 13:50:31

we have been split 3 months

fifitinkerbell Mon 14-Jul-08 14:54:04

My ex was like this I promise you it will get better.They just like to hurt you, sending you a hug.

Sorry no words of wisdom.

fawkeoff Mon 14-Jul-08 15:03:44

i dont want to be back with him and i really dont care about the new girlfriend......but he is just a cunt whacker

davidtennantsmistress Mon 14-Jul-08 15:27:35

agreed, they like to hurt you, and act like children throwing their toys out of the pram. ignore him, and if anyone does ask you about it be truthful and tell them how it is.

he's a whacker eh! lol. - I like that one!

Tortington Mon 14-Jul-08 15:29:58

dont entertain him

silly cuntwhacker
dya want me to punch his lights out?

mypandasgotbluehair Mon 14-Jul-08 15:46:45

Mine was the same fawke at around the same time as well, now (8/9 mths after we've split) he's back to begging me to take him back.

Just ignore him. I know it's a PITA, he'll get bored eventually.

fawkeoff Mon 14-Jul-08 16:32:07

I think he is pissed off that i dont give a shit about the new piece of skirt......and he knows i never want him back.......so he hurts me by diregarding the fact that i used to be in love with him.....for the fact that i cheated on him when i was very young BUT he has forgot that he walked out on me 4 years ago.....5 months after i buried my twin brother.....2 months after i had a miscarriage....and was with a woman 2 days after he left!!!!!!!!

i just cannot believe him....utter fuck head

prettyfly1 Mon 14-Jul-08 18:44:59

they are all cuntwhackers mate. just ignore the arse bandit. bollocks to him. hugs!!

fawkeoff Mon 14-Jul-08 21:59:06

thanks.....i just feel so down right now .....it feels like a constant battle to be happy.......

davidtennantsmistress Tue 15-Jul-08 09:18:26

just a rough patch fawkes - doesn't help him being a twunt thou.

funny isn't it how men forget things/make it to suit them angry muppets.

have to appear the victims.

fawkeoff Tue 15-Jul-08 09:40:41

oh he has had his new girlfriends initial put on his wrist HA HA......he is a complete nob head.......and he has stated im just jealous because i havent got anyone................he forgets that it is out of CHOICE as much as anything.......i feel i need this time to focus on ME and the DC......not dive head first in another full blown relationship,
he then turns round with
"DO YOU THINK ANY OF THIS I EASY FOR ME"

what a cracker..............i repeat CUNT WHACKER

madamez Tue 15-Jul-08 09:43:06

Just think what a lucky escape you have had. You no longer have to spend time with an inarticulate knob who has to have people's names tattooed on him so he can remember who he is shagging.

davidtennantsmistress Tue 15-Jul-08 09:43:27

well u know what I hope they split up - whats he going to do - tattoo every woman's initials on his body?? cross them out and put another - would have a list right down his arm!!!

I think men seem to think us women can't cope on our own, and we need them in general. how little they know!!

fawkeoff Tue 15-Jul-08 10:20:43

grin MADAMEZ.....i just dont understand him.....i dont even know why ive risen to the bait....he is a nob head.....he also said

"IM NOT LIKE YOU I CANT BE ON MY OWN"

well whatever is going on i dont care......i just need to seperate myself from him completely........if he wants to move on in this way then it is his right to...i dont know why i expected differant

Tortington Tue 15-Jul-08 10:29:26

what a cock.

well rid my sweet
well rid.

and when you go away for your hol to the seaside - you can turn your phone off and nt talk to him AT ALL.

fawkeoff Tue 15-Jul-08 10:39:06

yes custy you're right......i told him i was going soonish....he then states
"OH THAT WILL BE A NICE WEEKEND AWAY FOR YOU" i said im goin away for longer than that.....utter shit box im glad im not with him.....just sad ive got years of him to come....UTTER SMEG HEAD

fawkeoff Tue 15-Jul-08 11:29:07

i just feel so deflated about things at the minute........hate this feeling of utter shitness.....

fawkeoff Thu 17-Jul-08 17:50:49

OK update..............had another hooge row....said some dispicable things to me....seriously

have now insisted that because he wis work schedule is from week to week I want to see his time table......make weekly arrangemebts on a monday regards child sharing....other than that no contact unless things change on his end....then he has to phone me.......

so over it.......glad im out of it, and just so glad that i have the rest of my life to look forward to

HE CAN FUCK OFF AND ACT 18 AGAIN.....HE IS THE LOSER

davidtennantsmistress Fri 18-Jul-08 09:23:44

oh dear - i'm guessing he's not going to play fairly thou re seeing the children?

fawkeoff Fri 18-Jul-08 11:12:13

well i dont know what is going to happen....but i have a good family network and amazing friends........if he wants to piss about he will have them to answer to when they get older..........

i have tried my damned hardest to be ammicable with him and accomodate his needs......well no more

mu conscience is clear

Tinkerbel6 Fri 18-Jul-08 11:46:04

fawkeoff I don't think he wants to be amicable with you, its like he enjoys winding you up for some reason, just remember to smile with that big grin and nod in the right places, lol

fawkeoff Sat 19-Jul-08 12:21:17

Well i got a text this morning...............they are getting married.......what a fucking joke

littlewoman Mon 21-Jul-08 10:45:57

He enjoys hurting you because he feels pain over the split. He's just trying to share his pain around you by causing you pain too.

Don't let him hurt you, Fawkeoff. You have enough thoughts and worries of your own, without having to take on his psycho babblings.

fawkeoff Mon 21-Jul-08 16:07:23

im not arsed he is a prick im notdealingwith his soap operadrama.....utter shit head ha ha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now