Talk

Advanced search

Maybe TMI, but I had to lol

(12 Posts)
PurpleOne Thu 10-Jul-08 22:56:30

as was sooooo embarassed today.

I did stay freinds with the 'offensive' date. Bollocked him, he profusely apologised and hasn't mentioned anything since. We've had a bloody good laugh and he hasn't gone near the subject of sex since!
He's been over here 3 times all told I think.
We went for breakfast this morning. Got back here, felt those rumblings down below, and rather than fart around someone, I decided to go to the loo and blow it off in there.
Opened window, wafted it around for a bit....then heard wails of 'can I use your loo?' from downstairs.
Myself panics, NO AIR FRESHENER, and by then he was halfway down the hall and I knew he could smell it, as he said 'has something died in there?'

A power fart couldn't have happened at any other time really.
Was so blush

Gotta be just as bad as one of your kids leaving a skiddy in the pan hasn't it?

Does anyone else have any TMI embarassing stories they wish to share? I feel like a good lol tonight, but haven't got the balls to post in chat.

ElenorRigby Fri 11-Jul-08 20:40:08

Dont worry everyone farts and most people snore, its so silly when people get precious about such stuff.

OomphreyCushion Fri 11-Jul-08 20:41:52

Don't be afraid of posting in chat. smile

chocolatespiders Fri 11-Jul-08 20:43:44

ha ha

why wouldnt you post in chat?

lulumama Fri 11-Jul-08 20:44:46

if you post in chat the thread disappears after 90 days, whereas this one will stay here for everrrrrrr ! <cackles>

ElenorRigby Fri 11-Jul-08 20:46:19

chat?

charliecat Fri 11-Jul-08 20:49:54

ha ha ha hagrin
My most cringe worthy moment this year was leaning into, what I thought was the cat saying "Charlie, Move over ya fat bastard"...and farted this HUGE LONG fog horn type fart........only it wasn't the cat it was a bloke.
Just a mate, but Jeesus lord above I was so blush I couldnt have died and my arse squeezed SOOOOOOO tightly shut....

MsPontipine Fri 11-Jul-08 22:18:00

Eh? Charliecat what dou you mean - in bed??

charliecat Fri 11-Jul-08 22:20:21

yes, in the middle of the night!

PurpleOne Sat 12-Jul-08 00:10:17

as long as he didn't hold your head under the covers 'dutch oven' stylee.....

bikermom Sat 12-Jul-08 00:13:42

ElenorRigby - I know just what you mean, I have to sleep with my bedroom window closed as the neighbors dog goes off on one at the sound of my snoring.

solo Sat 12-Jul-08 00:17:02

LOL! When I was 15, I used to go to keep fit classes(would be called aerobics these days), anyway, there was a young man I fancied that used to play guitar for a flamenco dance class and I saw him waiting to say hello to me, so wandered out to see him, dressed of course in my leotard and footless tightshmm, anyway, I didn't really have wind, but my nerves made some and I accidentally let it slip(rip) whilst chatting to him blush, I really did blush! think it might have put him off...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now