Talk

Advanced search

Nothing Much

(7 Posts)
DillyDally Fri 28-Jan-05 16:02:37

There are lots of lovely threads about partners proposing, wonderful husbands and the like (quite rightly too) but being the bitter, never married, completely single, unlikely to change for a considerable while, working mum - it can be (not depressing but) thought provoking to me. I need more lone parent threads to keep me occupied and not dwelling on things. Anyone else?

SPARKLER1 Fri 28-Jan-05 16:13:35

Just bumping for you dillydally. Just posted re: my dh. Hope I didn't prompt you to do this one. xx

essbee Fri 28-Jan-05 16:20:11

Message withdrawn

StealthMouse Fri 28-Jan-05 16:26:17

DillyDally - you could be me! got back with an old flame a few weeks ago but I am still very much a lone parent. I am also still bitter and twisted, never married, working mum!

So what shall we do... hmmm lets gnaw our nails to the quick and discuss how man are all dreadful we could steer clear of the 'smug marrieds' and chant spells over our couldron

I have to say I quite like being a lone parent

My friend jokes that I'll end up a spinster with 15 cats and the children from the village will cross the road rather than walk past my house and throw the bullied kids bag in my garden because they'll all think I'm a witch

rickman Fri 28-Jan-05 16:32:03

Message withdrawn

StealthMouse Fri 28-Jan-05 16:36:11

You never know what is round the corner. I never thought me and my ex would get back togerther he was devestated when I left him and I had a child with someone he loathes.

My point is - I never expected this could happen - you just never know. I was looking for so long and then when I'd given up....

Maybe we should have a lone parent meet-up. A night out, some food and wine maybe a bit of dancing

rickman Fri 28-Jan-05 16:49:25

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now