Advanced search


(3 Posts)
MommaManchester Mon 24-Aug-20 00:05:15

Can my ex take me to court to have sole custody?

OP’s posts: |
Sayitaintsoiwillnotgo Mon 24-Aug-20 05:43:50

Your ex can try. Doesn't mean they will get it. Courts often remain with the status quo unless clear rationale to change.

Mintjulia Mon 24-Aug-20 06:32:10

Are you in the uk? He can try but he would need a very very good reason to succeed such as prolonged and proven abuse of the child on your part or something equally serious.
Unless there is a massive backstory, I doubt he will succeed.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in