Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Vital Important Question

(9 Posts)
Skribble Mon 01-Oct-07 22:06:51

WINE!!!

Right I don't want to down a whole bottle myself, but as I have no one to share it with I don't want to waste it. So whats the best way to deal with this what do you do?

Get wine boxes, how long do they keep once you start pouring? Do they still tast crap?

Get little ickle half bottles?

Put a stopper in it and make it last a few nights? How long does it keep once open?

Say bugger it and just drink it all in one night?

singledadofthree Mon 01-Oct-07 22:08:41

find a bench in the park and a fella to sup it with

well i wasnt gonna be serious was i?

Skribble Mon 01-Oct-07 22:38:13

This is serious, if I drink all this I will be guttered, I don't have the same capacity I once had and I need to know ho w to continue drink the vino. grin.

Skribble Mon 01-Oct-07 22:38:41

I could give the other half to the local teenagers but I don't know if they like Shiraz

Debra1981 Mon 01-Oct-07 23:33:43

Skribble, no helpful advice, just letting you know you're not alone in pondering this! If there is a whole bottle there it would really be quite easy but regrettable to drink it despite the consequences. but the half bottles you can get in some places are too expensive! i used to have a little babycham but it's no good if you prefer red!

Skribble Mon 01-Oct-07 23:35:36

Loving my red.

I think the supermarket do 5 little bottles for £10 perhaps I should try that. I don't have wine every night now you know!

xXxamyxXx Mon 01-Oct-07 23:48:19

drink all at oncewink

madamez Mon 01-Oct-07 23:50:12

WIne boxes are OK, but otherwise, wine will generally keep for about 48 hours. Or you could do that wnaky-housewife thinkg of freezing the surplus in an ice cube tray to add to sauces etc. Except wine actually doesn;t freeze very well and in fact tends to leak all over the freezer.

Just down the lot.

Skribble Tue 02-Oct-07 01:06:27

I left the other half for tomorrow grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now