Talk

Advanced search

What do I do

(2 Posts)
lilygirl04 Sun 29-Dec-19 23:41:50

My daughter has just turns 4 month old and before Christmas my partner of 5 years told me he had cheated. From this I have moved back to Aberdeen with my daughter . I moved to Birmingham 3 years ago in order to be with him as I understood that he had a child from his previous relationship. Over the years I have became really close with his family and consider them as part on my own. Unplanned we fell pregnant I became very depressed and it was only after having lily that I got help for the depression. I had to come back to Scotland as my own family and friends are here. He owns the house and was the primary money provider I helped where I could but I am on maternity leave and now find myself back at my parents. I understand he wants time with our daughter and I would never want to stop that but I'm not ready to leave her overnight with anyone never mind a week at a time, I just don't know what to do and where to turn. Any help or comments would really be appreciated

OP’s posts: |
lilygirl04 Sun 29-Dec-19 16:21:43

My daughter has just turns 4 month old and before Christmas my partner of 5 years told me he had cheated. From this I have moved back to Aberdeen with my daughter . I moved to Birmingham 3 years ago in order to be with him as I understood that he had a child from his previous relationship. Over the years I have became really close with his family and consider them as part on my own. Unplanned we fell pregnant I became very depressed and it was only after having lily that I got help for the depression. I had to come back to Scotland as my own family and friends are here. He owns the house and was the primary money provider I helped where I could but I am on maternity leave and now find myself back at my parents. I understand he wants time with our daughter and I would never want to stop that but I'm not ready to leave her overnight with anyone never mind a week at a time, I just don't know what to do and where to turn. Any help or comments would really be appreciated

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in