Talk

Advanced search

single and pregnant

(35 Posts)
j20baby Sun 26-Aug-07 00:02:12

am i the only one that can't wait to give birth so i can start flirting agian?!

oh, i know its selfish but i like to feel more than just an incubator and i'm needing some male attention-even just a cuddle or to feel attractive!

j20baby Sun 26-Aug-07 00:18:57

guess i am then

selfish frumpy swollen hippo that i am

singledadofthree Sun 26-Aug-07 00:21:31

oops - i guess being the only fella around i should have said lots of encouraging and supportive stuff blush - or just chatted you up for all to amuse over

j20baby Sun 26-Aug-07 00:31:23

nah...just feeling sorry for myself after sitting in pub with my mum watching all the skinny 12 year olds get chatted up!

bitter? you bet

wabbitt Sun 26-Aug-07 00:34:02

hey j20 - don't think you're alone in feeling like that... when are you due?
Have you got months or just weeks to go?

singledadofthree Sun 26-Aug-07 00:34:42

WABBIT?????

j20baby Sun 26-Aug-07 00:35:21

5 weeks 3 days and ? hours

wabbitt Sun 26-Aug-07 00:35:30

yes... I'm back!! smile sdot... great to 'see ' you smile

wabbitt Sun 26-Aug-07 00:36:20

Ahhh not long now then... but just the weather for that swollen hippo feeling

j20baby Sun 26-Aug-07 00:36:25

hopefully!

i know i'm not going to be going out for ages as bf and will emotionally not be ready, but, just feel, you know, crap!

singledadofthree Sun 26-Aug-07 00:37:22

oh wow!!! dont mean to hijack j20 - but used to ramble all night to wabbitt.

j20baby Sun 26-Aug-07 00:38:52

no worries sdo3, have a chat, off to bed now anyway

wabbitt Sun 26-Aug-07 00:40:48

If you're young you might be out at gigs pretty soon after... my dd was a week and 3 days old when I started going out to see bands... i was 22 and just wanted to feel like me again.. I was bf and just expressed enough for the 2 or so hours I was away.. and lovely Mum took over for me smile I was a musician and felt being back on the [scene] was necessary for my sanity...

wabbitt Sun 26-Aug-07 00:41:17

yeah!!! night owl still!

wabbitt Sun 26-Aug-07 00:42:55

i've just got the internet back now Ex DP has been coerced (sp) by the CSA to pay maintenence! [gloat slightly emoticon]

singledadofthree Sun 26-Aug-07 00:44:12

a night owl? erm, so hows life? dont get here that often now meself. your name just lept out at me.

singledadofthree Sun 26-Aug-07 00:44:58

oh well done - even more fun when ex paying for it.

wabbitt Sun 26-Aug-07 00:46:49

Night night j20

Life is absolutely great - I'm starting teacher training and my boy is nearly 2 now - have placement at a Steiner Waldorf Kindergarten

things are very rosy smile

You?

singledadofthree Sun 26-Aug-07 00:49:48

have had a busy year, now poised to move - looking for something interesting to renovate - and a change in career. even looking at working in local theme park - need something different.

wabbitt Sun 26-Aug-07 00:52:59

what would you work as? in the theme park?

Moving to start a project sounds exciting..

You not found anyone to share your life with?

I've not... I've decided I might fare well on Dating Direct... might give me the chance to get out and start seeing live music and films again

singledadofthree Sun 26-Aug-07 00:56:59

erm... i did...for the last year...got dumped, thru my own crapitude, a couple of days ago. wouldnt dare do the dating direct thingy. would expect them to be psyco weirdos....wht did i say about my crapitude?

singledadofthree Sun 26-Aug-07 01:01:23

oh and work - well i would love to work with animals - lots of unusual ones - and used to be engineer so would take to the rides just as easily. not quite the academic slant of teaching.

wabbitt Sun 26-Aug-07 01:01:30

Oh Sdot... so sorry to hear that sad loving the word 'crapitude' though.. the dating direct thing, some of the guys are lovely and genuine and very sweet - but some ARE a bit wierd... serial seducers {yeuk} It's a bit of fun though

singledadofthree Sun 26-Aug-07 01:05:56

is true - just as many dodgy birds/fellas in the pub i guess. you just dont see them coming as easily. but fun sounds good. hope you find a good one, expect theres a few single teachers lurking in the halls

wabbitt Sun 26-Aug-07 01:11:18

ha ha ha - the teachers are all a bit self important and poncey though - I want something a bit more worldly wink

Working with the exotic animals? that would be an experience smile

I'm on one of these 'dates' tomorrow - so will go to bed to get my beauty sleep... it's definitely fun! even if the guys not right... they're very witty!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: