Talk

Advanced search

What do I do about maintainence - CSA seem to have lead up their arse

(9 Posts)
EscapeFrom Mon 20-Aug-07 11:45:21

I am on income support, and should alledgedly be receiving £10 pw maintainence - so where is it? I have had £80 in 25 week, all of which was at the end of May. What do I do about getting this money?

EscapeFrom Mon 20-Aug-07 12:56:59

hey hey!

PersonalClown Mon 20-Aug-07 12:58:31

Give up now!
I haven't had a single payment in 4 years!

kiminutter Mon 20-Aug-07 13:00:16

I've been waiting 9 years!

EscapeFrom Mon 20-Aug-07 13:11:46

Oh you're joking!

but they know where he lives and they know where he works - why can't they sort it?

RGPargy Mon 20-Aug-07 13:13:13

I haven't had a payment since about 1998!

Tinkerbel5 Mon 20-Aug-07 14:11:11

ring them up, it could be that your ex is paying the maintenace late, or there could be a problem with the whole lot, the £10 is only passed on to the PWC by the CSA when its been paid by the NRP

EscapeFrom Mon 20-Aug-07 21:32:45

I know he's not been paying them - I want them to make more of an effort to chase him for it.

Seems like I am wanting the moon on a stick

Damn them.

zmandaz Mon 20-Aug-07 21:43:06

I should have been getting payments since aprox Nov of last year (DD is 1 in a few weeks). I have been told different things by the CSA but the last thing they said was that they'd arranged to take the payments directly from ex-h's salary and that I should have it in my bank by the end of the month at the lates....nothing so far! It's annoying that I have to keep chasing them, especially when I get the 'well I don't know why you were told that last time you rung' speech every time. £10 is nothing to ex-h as he's on a fairly good wage whilst he stays in his job but would make a world of difference to me, not to mention the arrears he's supposed to be paying. It shouldn't be this difficult.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now