Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

first weekend without my kids is it normal to be nervous ?

(5 Posts)
lillaura123 Fri 10-Aug-07 15:06:42

h and i seperated earlier this week, and he wants to see kids this weekend. as he has nowhere to stay yet i said he could have them here. so im going to see friends tonight and staying at my mums tmrw. it will be the first time i have left all three with him at all let alone overnight. is it normal to feel this nervous , i havnt left dd2 yet she is only 3 months old . does it get easier ?

kama Fri 10-Aug-07 15:08:25

Message withdrawn

lillaura123 Fri 10-Aug-07 15:10:26

thing is i want him to see them but i dont want to be there in case he thinks i want to spend time with him - maybe i will stick about abit tonight to see how he copes, and put my mind at ease for tmrw night - maybe take dd2 with me - but then im giving him an easy ride - god this is hard to fathem

brandnewhelsy Fri 10-Aug-07 15:12:26

Can't you say you just want him to see them in the day? I'd be nervous, too.

lillaura123 Fri 10-Aug-07 15:17:15

mm i know im sure he will be fine as he has done bedtime routine and stuff b4 - then i keep thinkg would he have douted me handling all three when he went bk to work after having dd2? the only answer i come up with is of course not, something tells me to have more faith in him, think its more about me being away from them than his capabilities.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now