Advanced search


(3 Posts)
Firstmom264 Tue 09-Jul-19 10:40:49

So basically about 2 months ago police were called about an argument with my ex.. we were arguing and he wouldn’t leave my house (my son was in the house) so I called the police to get him to leave. The police got social services involved but things were dropped.
A few weeks ago there was an anonymous call about an altercation at my house (there wasn’t one) but social came out again to see me, everything was fine and things were dropped.
But this morning my ex showed up at my house. Didn’t let him in but I called the police anyway because I was scared of what might happen. My ex left as soon as he saw I was on the phone to police and that was the end of it. Police are coming round later just to see if I’m okay but they’re going to have to get social involved againsad does anyone know what will happen? Or what might happen? This is the 3rd time in 2 months social has had to get involved because of my controlling abusive ex and none of it is my fault. I only rang the police because I was SCARED but I feel like social services will just see me as a rubbish parent. My son is well looked after, happy and content and all this just makes me so scared! Can anyone give me advice? Or know what social services might do/say?

OP’s posts: |
Parent999 Tue 09-Jul-19 11:51:04

Not at all, youre doing what you should to protect yourself and your child. Thats what a parent should do. They might feel that you are in control if you applied for a non-molestation order. They surely just want to see that you are being responsible and removing and danger from child's life.

Starlight456 Tue 09-Jul-19 12:20:35

Are you letting ex in the house ? I would stop it .

If he is there to collect dc tell him you will meet him in a public place

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in