Advanced search


(3 Posts)
scissorhands Mon 24-Jun-19 19:48:33

If my partner has an autistic son and has PR is there anything he can claim to help use on days out etc ? He pays child maintenance every week

OP’s posts: |
eve34 Tue 25-Jun-19 06:32:51

Are they in receipt of DLA. If so lots of places will let the cater in for free with evidence of DLA.

eve34 Tue 25-Jun-19 06:33:23

Carer. Even

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in