Talk

Advanced search

do i have a right to be angry

(6 Posts)
mojosmum Tue 17-Jul-07 17:18:21

righ dds dad told me afew weeks ago that his sister had rung him & asked if she could have kids [he has 2 that he lives with plus dd] for a week in the holidays but that he didnt know if dd was invited.

am i wrong to be angry that if dd isnt taken then i feel that she is not being treated the same as the other2?????

sugar34plum Tue 17-Jul-07 17:26:25

tbh think i would feel put out and annoyed if she was ignored

ConnorTraceptive Tue 17-Jul-07 17:28:52

can understand why you'd be upset but check first that she definately isn't invited before you feel upset

DangerousBeans Tue 17-Jul-07 17:31:04

Not sure why he told you about it at all if he wasn't sure that your DD was invited too.

He should have checked his facts, and not been so insensitive.

mojosmum Tue 17-Jul-07 17:54:23

hes just told me that his sister told his wife that she would come & pick the kids up but he still didnt know if dd was wanted so i saw red & rung his mum who spends everyday with his sister & she said she didnt know & that i needed to speak to dds dad.

im so angry i just want to cut all ties with them because i feel that dd is not treated like a grandchild/niece to them it also makes me more angry that dds dadas eldest child who isnt biologically his is treated better that my dd who is biologically his i dont what the eldest to be treated less than she is just want dd to be treated the same am i being unreasonable????

mojosmum Wed 18-Jul-07 11:46:16

right i spoke to dds dad this morning & he told me that dd wasnt invited as his sister didnt want to be responcible for my dd if she got any bruises or scratches what the hell is that ment to mean i an so so upset for dd that she so obviously isnt being treated the same as his other kids & angry too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now