Advanced search

Advice on completing a C1A form in response to family court papers

(3 Posts)
Hullabalooo Thu 28-Feb-19 21:14:49

I've been served with family court paperwork by my EA ex. I've got to complete a C1A form asap to get the papers submitted by the 14 day deadline.

But I'm really confused about how to do it as it's all psychological and the form requests specific events and incidents whereas this was all ongoing.

Also am I referring to ex treatment of myself or DC. It's not clear. Really worrying as dc only now gone to sleep, I'm coming down with something and wrestling with this form.

I don't want ex to have all this information. Will he see it? Can I just put no comment for now?


OP’s posts: |
AnnettePrice Sat 02-Mar-19 08:50:43

I didn’t fill this form out but I have found this link that seems good at explaining the form , I hope it helps.

Hullabalooo Sat 02-Mar-19 11:21:25

Thank you! I'll check it out.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in