Advanced search

Help please

(2 Posts)
MonsterMunch11 Tue 06-Nov-18 21:12:37

I have got to get out of my relatioship and the family home quickly and i am unsure of how much housing benefit so i'm unsure if i can rent somewhere or if i would have to go into a refuge. I am currently not working and have two children. I live in warwick in warwickshire.

OP’s posts: |
Mentalmum91 Thu 08-Nov-18 19:32:39

Is your situation dangerous? Housing benefit can take a while to arrange is the issue. And you will probably need a deposit of at least the first months rent. You will be entitled to income support etc and tax credits if you're not working but these things take time. I would phone citizens advice or womens aid as I think they could put you in the right direction or advise you what your quickest move is. Sending hugs!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in