Talk

Advanced search

Help?

(4 Posts)
Starlight345 Fri 02-Nov-18 19:51:28

Nothing you can do if he doesn’t want the kids . Make sure it is documented so he can’t pick up and dump the kids dependant upon his relationship status

Halloweenallyearround Fri 02-Nov-18 19:43:29

Him paying extra means nothing, the csa only requests the basic. More that month is more that month- nothing else.
You can't do anything about it, sorry but he choice, as terrible and lazy as it is

ghostsandghoulies Fri 02-Nov-18 18:30:57

You can't force him to have the kids more so there's nothing that you can do tbh.

user1466108618 Wed 31-Oct-18 17:20:55

I left ex after 16 years a lot off which was emotional abuse and we have 4 children.

Our current set up is he takes the kids a Tuesday and Saturday night and has done since feb. Then a few weeks back suddenly out the blue he wants to change the days to every 2nd sat and tues and i refused and said no the kids need stability etc the only reason he wants to change his days as he wants to recharge his batteries.
After a few texts from today he told me it is happening even though ive not agreed and that was all he has to say on the matter.

He does have a new girlfriend with kids. Plus a few weeks back he was wanting the kids more now hes wanting them less.

He also decided to give me an extra £34 csa money this month as he suddenly got a payrise.

Anyone have any advice? I feel hes still trying to control me even though we are not together.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in