Advanced search

Single mum looking for accommodation in London

(4 Posts)
margosentient Tue 06-Feb-18 16:05:50


I’m looking for a double room for myself and my 3 months old son or a flat share with another single parent. I’m going through a breakup and the house belongs to my partner. He gave me 4 weeks notice. We live in Greenwich. Please help!!

Thank you,

ThisLittleKitty Tue 06-Feb-18 19:17:53

I'm also in greenwich borough can you not approach the council?? You will be priority.

margosentient Wed 07-Feb-18 12:29:30

I am not entitled to housing benefits, I’m on Tier2 visa sad

ukohmillicent Fri 17-Aug-18 09:49:08

hi dear am in similar situation as you if you are still looking for a place let me know we can look for a place together then share the rent .thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: