Advanced search

child maintenance service - how do they find the nrp?

(2 Posts)
justasking123 Mon 29-Jan-18 15:08:41

My csa case was closed and now I am using the child maintenance service. They are meant to contact my ex now and I have just found out he moved and changed mobile number.
I know he is doing this because he doesn't want to pay child maintenance.
If he is still working for the same company as before, will the cms be able to find him?

OP’s posts: |
Abitnutty Mon 29-Jan-18 16:15:31

Yes If u give them all the info you know. Name. Dob. And work and anything else they should be able to x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in