Talk

Advanced search

Hate being single

(8 Posts)
ThisLittleKitty Sat 13-Jan-18 12:35:44

I hate being single. I need to go to a&e and I can't even get there as I have 4 kids who I can't take and no one to have them. I literally have no one.

DontDIY Sat 13-Jan-18 15:08:09

Hi Kitty, didn’t want you to feel alone on here too.

What age are you kids? What about your family?

I’m sure you’re doing a great job with them, but I can’t even imagine how hard that must be. X

Littlelambpeep Sat 13-Jan-18 15:09:44

Thats is awful .. Can you get doctor on call ? Feel for you

niceupthedance Sat 13-Jan-18 15:18:46

I’d call 111

I’m sure there have been others in your position and the call handler will know what to do.

It’s shit though, I’m sorry.

ThisLittleKitty Sat 13-Jan-18 15:28:10

I've been bleeding heavily for 8 weeks I've been to the dr about it but they just fobbed me off with some medication that hasn't worked. Today I am pouring with blood sorry tmi but I can't even stand up or walk without it pouring out and huge clots. I'm concerned about how much blood I'm losing. My children are 6,5,3 and 8 months. Unfortunately there has been a big family fall out and now no one talks to anyone, the only person I have is my dad but he is disabled. Ex is absent through choice. Don't really have any proper friends no one I could ask to have them.

RaininSummer Sat 13-Jan-18 15:39:28

It sounds like you really need to get to a and e. Could you afford to pay a babysitter for the day? Failing that I think maybe you should ask social services if they have a suggestion for temporary childcare solutions as this seems rather important. Years ago social services called me out of the blue as a school mum, who I didn't know at all, had broken her leg and needed help getting her son to school. Worth a try?

Cupoteap Sat 13-Jan-18 18:03:36

Call 111 now they wil want you to go by ambulance tell them about the children -you won't be the first (or last). If you pass out what you the children do?

CaptainM Sun 14-Jan-18 00:46:10

OP, are you okay?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now