Talk

Advanced search

Losing all motivation

(2 Posts)
Louw12345 Fri 03-Nov-17 17:51:07

I am feeling so down at the min well up and down should I say. Started back at uni in September and I really hate it. I also have 5 children who gets silly amounts of homework and one in year 10 who is getting ready for her GCSEs.

I have put weight on steadily over the past year. My boobs are so sore done a test which says negative so u sure what is going on with me.

I'm constantly tired aswell. I really do not know what is going on life is so stressful. I'm happy but not happy.

Sorry needed that rant

73Marie Sat 04-Nov-17 05:13:22

Hey louw
Sorry to hear things are so tough. No wonder your tired with so much to deal with.
I would go speak to your tutor at uni. Let them know things are hard for you. There will be a confidential counselling service at uni you can get support from...or there will be options to take a break from your studies. Your tutor will be able to tell you what the options are. Uni is bloomin stressful I just dragged myself through something that should have taken 1 year n it took 4!
Sending hug you sound like an awesome mum. Keep strong X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now