Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Please enlighten me

(6 Posts)
notagain123 Fri 27-Oct-17 17:29:38

I’m having a bit of a confused day. You know the sort of day when things catch up with you and you want a glass of wine and cry?

Would any of you like to share the most total Nobsack things your Ex Ps have done? Maybe we can have a giggle and realise that life isn’t so bad?!

I’ll start.....

Showing our 11yr old a photo of his new woman less than 24hrs after leaving us - quoting ‘she’s pretty, isn’t she?’

Can anyone beat that?

NoCryLilSoftSoft Fri 27-Oct-17 17:34:47

The night before I asked him to leave he got drunk at a BBQ we were having for friends and threw a bottle of lighter fluid on the BBQ whilst me, my friend and my 5yo were standing beside it. I made him leave the next day.

The morning after I asked him to leave he broke in through my living room window supposedly to “pick up some things” (he had taken everything the day he left). I met him coming half way up the stairs. I think he thought I had another man on the go.

A few months later I met a new man and after two condoms in a row breaking I investigated the packet. Exp had pierced every single one with a tiny hole through the wrapper. When I confronted him he blamed our 5 yo son.

notagain123 Fri 27-Oct-17 17:41:13

Wow, that’s a bit freaky. Hope you’re ok now and happier xx

Ninjakittysmells Fri 27-Oct-17 17:49:23

I am shock at both your experiences! Ds dad left when I was pregnant and didn’t tell anyone he had a son for 6 months. When Ds was about 18 months he was blue lighted to hospital with breathing problems, he texted to ask how he was a week later.....

Ironically, he’s upped his game massively now and is actually an okay dad now. It was horrific for the first few years though.

bettycat81 Fri 27-Oct-17 18:27:49

Clearing out our former home in preparation for repossession (long story), I would travel 40 miles in a daily basis for a week with my dad. Ex had supposedly moved out but each day we returned he had done something to mess up and make our life harder. Including being sick on the carpet.

NoCryLilSoftSoft Fri 27-Oct-17 18:38:11

Hope you’re ok now and happier

Definitely! Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now