Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I'm heart broken for my daughter. Advice would be great

(3 Posts)
Louw12345 Mon 16-Oct-17 15:46:15

My daughter text me today to say her and her sisters room at her dad's and going to be painted blue (for his new baby). The wardrobe will be taken out to make room for a cot (she isn't due till Feb /March)

I asked her if the baby will be in with them and she said I thibk so however there isn't enough room for her and her sister as it is.

He has the kids every other weekend so I understand he needs to make room for him new baby but he does have 5 other children to thibk of aswell.

Update her dad didn't tell her his partner did.

What do I do?

NC4now Mon 16-Oct-17 15:50:35

I don't think there's a lot you can do. Just let your daughter stay home if she isn't happy about sleeping at her dad's. I'd try and support her relationship with him but it really is between the two of them.

Louw12345 Mon 23-Oct-17 21:35:08

She asked me to speak to her dad's gf. And she said she would never want them to feel pushed out. So hopefully they understand. The gf said her dad with ring my daughter and talk it over but he never did so when she seen him on friday she said it was arkward.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now