Advanced search

Taking child abroad - child arrangement order

(4 Posts)
bettycat81 Tue 27-Jun-17 21:19:54

I think I have just read something which would make my life a bit easier.... but need confirmation.

When I divorced my ex I was named as the resident parent in the child arrangement order. Does this mean that I don't need ex's permission to take DS on holiday? I just need to take a copy of the order?

He has been absent for over 4 months now and I really don't want to make contact.

OP’s posts: |
HirplesWithHaggis Tue 27-Jun-17 21:25:58

You can take ds for up to 28 days. Have a lovely time. smile

bettycat81 Tue 27-Jun-17 21:41:37


OP’s posts: |
user1499198602 Tue 04-Jul-17 21:17:50

You can take ur child for as long as u want, as long as the court can see that ur not gona live there and return home ( schools, rent, car ect) then it shouldnt be a problem.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in